Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight USADA the same people who have tested Olympic Athletes,and got Lance Armstrong banned and are respected world wide let Floyd slide?out of everyone they let Floyd slide??lmfao wow

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      so you base this on nothing yet we cant do that to manny?
      manny is 33 and seems about right for his age no?
      do you think it's suspicious a 33 year old only fights for the last minute of a rd yet still gasses for the championship rd's?

Comment

I will put those who turn this thread into a manny-floyd bashing playground on iggy.

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
          lol, people will do anything to discredit floyd and prop up manny. Floyd Brings up drug test all of a sudden hes apart of this big elaborate conspiracy illuminati plot to cover up his ped usage. Pacquiao says no and nothing happens.

And as far as pacqioa being the only fight who ages, thats stupid. He should be already out the game considering how he fights. Floyd and marquez have defense
          3 failed tests.

Comment

So let me get this straight USADA the same people who have tested Olympic Athletes,and got Lance Armstrong banned and are respected world wide let Floyd slide?out of everyone they let Floyd slide??lmfao wow
            Yeah it seems ridiculous, and Gabe Montoya is a clown, but...that look on Floyd's face when they asked him about testosterone replacement therapy was telling as ****. Like he had gone to the bank and someone told him he had $19 in his account.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I will put those who turn this thread into a manny-floyd bashing playground on iggy.
              i didn't want this, i'll ignore larryx's next post

good thread btw, im still readin this sht, like it never ends

Comment

You don't think they'd be for sale like anybody else?

Comment

A certain person who shall remain nameless reminds me of lance armstrong - always going on about ways to clean up the sport, while all the while he was the worst abuser of the lot and had failed tests covered up at the time etc. Still I guess the truth came out there in the end so it probably will here too, seems like its edging that way already tbh. Though their will always be a small core of fan boys who will refuse to adress **** like 3 failed tests and what not and just go on trying to point the finger elsewhere.
                  Last edited by Daddy T; 11-19-2012, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    Victor Conte was dirty as ***** when he was doing his BALCO dirt but since he did his time this guy has been the single biggest voice in cleaning up sports, its ironic but true. Hate or love him its a FACT.

He has stated for years USADA is corrupt. He's been illustrating how USADA is not only dirty but HIGHLY POLITICAL and ALL ABOUT THE GREENBACKS. He has outlined the differences between VADA (THE ACTUAL AUTHORITY IN PED TESTING) and the frauds that USADA really are. He asked point blank why in the world does GBP pay 10x more for PED testing through USADA when VADA is not only cheaper, but actually in the business of busting dirt bag users. He has implied for years that GBP are more than willing to pay up the extra money to ensure tests either come back clean or dirty ones get swept under the rug.

Schaefer and GBP (and by extension ODLH) are implicant in paying ridiculous testing fees knowing full well USADA will hide dirty tests and not report dirty ones. When the ***** hits the fan...and it will. Boxing enthusiasts will be shocked at the sheer number of PED abusers in the game. Its permeated all levels of boxing and we'll look back and think "How the hell did I not notice that dirt bag was using PEDs, look at the record, look at the age, look at his body". Hindsight will truly be 20/20 at that point. The time is coming, its inevitable.

This is not new news, but the OP deserves 1Mil Green Ks for finding that transcript because when reports try to blow the whistle they get ingnored by sites or threatened by promoters and comissions. MAtter of fact dont be surprised if Boxing scene deletes this thread.

Thank you!
                    wasnt VADA just formed recently?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I can see what you mean, but a forum giggle is nothing compared to the crisis the sport is in.

Somebody show a way out of this. Maybe this could lead to a federal commision.
                      I think you're right. This sport needs some high level political intervention as its abundantly clear that it simply cant be trusted to govern itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X