Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Link to said post-fight youtube?
    You're not missing anything.

He's putting everyone on. Stop giving the unfunny **** attention.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by |STALLION| View Post
      You're not missing anything.

He's putting everyone on. Stop giving the unfunny **** attention.

That is all.
      Well I don't know about you, but imo the Mayweather vid was funny as hell

Comment

Well I don't know about you, but imo the Mayweather vid was funny as hell

Comment

• I used to think it was a joke but its gone so far now its pretty sad how someone can be that delusional.He has vids up now stating he is fight Wlad next year in Belgrade in front of 32000 on PPV.

Comment

• You've met people that are as mentally unstable as Zelenoff? Charlie truly is a special case man.

Comment

• I cant tell whether or not he is acting...

Either way, i was slightly amused by his post fight talks with Floyd Snr....but only just slightly. His dads just as ****ing weird...

Comment

Link to said post-fight youtube?
                go to the same big thread. Its on there, probably on the 1st page now

Comment

• guy cant fight and is becoming famous by running his mouth..cant knock him tho.its working

Comment

• the thing is this guy is for real i have know about him for a few years he doesn't have enough subscribers to be getting paid for this so he really is ******ed and did any of you guys ever hear about the time charlie went to wildcard and got in a fight with shane longford the guy with a closed eye it's a funny story

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      go to the same big thread. Its on there, probably on the 1st page now
                      thanks bro (link for anyone else who didn't see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=358b_72wdpY )

btw, who is the guy who beat Zelenoff down for the late punch?

Comment

Working...
                      X