iPods and iPhones are the ****!!

Hilarious rant though.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      iPods and iPhones are the ****!!

Hilarious rant though.
      i wholeheartedly agree with this post

Comment

I read the title of this thread loud so my older bro can hear it and he laughed and said it's true.

Comment

Ipod is the ****, I could care less about the other products though.

Comment

Originally posted by P. Rick View Post
            I hate all this **** and don't see any value in it

- Iphone

- Ipad

- Mac

- Ipod

- Itouch

It's all a bunch of overpriced crap. I wish I could stab every starbucks drinking **** who I see with one of these I-devices.

I think every faggot who's in Panera Bread using wifi to browse "safari" so they can locate a local pilates gym should drop dead.

I wish there was an app that was titled "self destruct mode"

Call me old fashion, but I like buttons on my phone, a cheap music player, and when I right click I don't want any problems.
            Don't buy one then?

Comment

iphones and macbooks are money. the rest suck balls. I have no idea why anyone would get an ipad or an ipod.

Comment

Huh?? I-phones are cheap. By buying it you get rid of your cellphone and your I-pod.

Comment

Cheap windoze users get butt hurt at seeing people with Apple products.........go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Huh?? I-phones are cheap. By buying it you get rid of your cellphone and your I-pod.
                    Exactly. Its a great music player, and the browsrer is hands down the best of any smartphone out today, when on the couch you wont even need a laptop. The user interface is also unmatched...here I am speaking like breakbeat.

Anyways iphones are money, and macbooks are also good if you need reliability, the rest are trash though.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                      Cheap windoze users get butt hurt at seeing people with Apple products.........go figure.
                      Yo its a couple hundred bucks or a bit over a grand for a laptop. Stop acting like you have to be a silver spoon toting elite to have one that is not the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X