No announcement yet.

The Dismantling of PBF Is Already Planned Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dismantling of PBF Is Already Planned Out

The Genius of Trainer Roach and Team Pacquiao already has a great plan to neutralize PBF's defenses. The Pacman will "Break" Floyd's body down.

AT 1 min. 55 sec.

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
    The Genius of Trainer Roach and Team Pacquiao already has a great plan to neutralize PBF's defenses. The Pacman will "Break" Floyd's body down.

AT 1 min. 55 sec.
    It is a lot easier to say something then actually accomplish it, have you also heard the line "you should not believe everything you see on tv".

Comment

Mr boat buyer will end up fightin Pac. I'm sure they won't let this one slip.

Comment

I just posted a comment about that in another thread.

Mayweather's done.

Oscar couldn't figure it out.

Comment

Yea, good luck with that. Mayweather adapts himself to whoever he's fighting. Ain't no way they can plan effectively against something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post

AT 1 min. 55 sec.
            How can you say this is a genius plan? Plenty of people have planned to and tried to break Floyd's body down and failed, it is easier to say something and then go do it.

I aint saying Pacquiao can't beat Mayweather, I aint saying it wont be affective against him and wouldn't be any kind of deciding factor, but all I am saying is you can't exactly call it a "great masterful plan" because many people have tried it before. Hatton is a body puncher and it didn't work against him (in respect that Hatton is no where near Pacquiao's league).

Comment

The real question is:

Out of Floyd's 39 opponents, which one decided to finally go to the body?

That's the one you gotta speak to.

Comment

Going to the body against a guy who needs 2 inches to get off a good uppercut, against a guy like pac who is NOT a skilled inside body puncher would actually not be the greatest plan to me, espeically against a guy like floyd who loves it on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  Going to the body against a guy who needs 2 inches to get off a good uppercut, against a guy like pac who is NOT a skilled inside body puncher would actually not be the greatest plan to me, espeically against a guy like floyd who loves it on the inside.
                  Thats what i initially thought

Floyd is better inside than Pac, Pac should go in and out like he does best

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    The real question is:

Out of Floyd's 39 opponents, which one decided to finally go to the body?

That's the one you gotta speak to.
                    ,,,, the real question is why the body punchers didnt and its because Floyd shut them down ,,, Floyd is a great body puncher himself its just that he is very precise and cunning the way he rips them in at very calculated times ,,,, Roach is starting the hype machine and its all good for the fight to happen .

Comment

Working...
                    X