Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lubin has a glass jaw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous speculation, absolutely ridiculous.

First off, is there any view of the punch from the front? all I saw was from Lubin's perspective and it does not tell is much.

Lubin was trying to get up, he was probably hit near the center of the chin which leads to a neurological short circuit and he could not get control of his body but he was not out cold. It appeared to have caught him by surprise also because of the angle and because it was a counter.

This kid is young and probably overcommitted himself, he made a mistake against a puncher, there is no indication that I can see that he has a bad beard. Some punches are not about resistance.

A liver shot for example... you can be in great shape but if it lands properly your going to have a problem! When caught on the chin tip with a heavy handed punch under the site line...like the Ali corkscrew shot to Liston, is all about placement and "thud" and so the punch can look very innocent and cause an immediate flap around effect!

Keep in mind that the angle of the punch was such that it was not seen...it came under the sight line . these punches are very dangerous and have nothng to do with chin resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      seems pretty suspect. I wouldn't be shocked if both charlos are using PEDs.
      still not as suspect as you tho

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Ridiculous speculation, absolutely ridiculous.

First off, is there any view of the punch from the front? all I saw was from Lubin's perspective and it does not tell is much.

Lubin was trying to get up, he was probably hit near the center of the chin which leads to a neurological short circuit and he could not get control of his body but he was not out cold. It appeared to have caught him by surprise also because of the angle and because it was a counter.

This kid is young and probably overcommitted himself, he made a mistake against a puncher, there is no indication that I can see that he has a bad beard. Some punches are not about resistance.

A liver shot for example... you can be in great shape but if it lands properly your going to have a problem! When caught on the chin tip with a heavy handed punch under the site line...like the Ali corkscrew shot to Liston, is all about placement and "thud" and so the punch can look very innocent and cause an immediate flap around effect!

Keep in mind that the angle of the punch was such that it was not seen...it came under the sight line . these punches are very dangerous and have nothng to do with chin resistance.
        every single hit on the center of the chin leads to neurological short circuiting? ive seen plenty of times where it didnt....

no indication cept when he was on the canvas convulsing like an infantile re-tard-mike tyson

yes they do. first of all hes in a boxing ring so he should be expecting to get punched. this isnt a guy walking down the street and some fool plays the knockout game on him. second of all just because he didnt know it was happening at that moment doesnt mean he doesnt also have a bad chin. lots of times people get hit with shots they dont expect and they arent always knocked out.
        Last edited by daggum; 10-16-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          every single hit on the center of the chin leads to neurological short circuiting? ive seen plenty of times where it didnt....

no indication cept when he was on the canvas convulsing like an infantile re-tard-mike tyson

yes they do. first of all hes in a boxing ring so he should be expecting to get punched. this isnt a guy walking down the street and some fool plays the knockout game on him. second of all just because he didnt know it was happening at that moment doesnt mean he doesnt also have a bad chin. lots of times people get hit with shots they dont expect and they arent always knocked out.
          When did I say every single hit anywhere causes anything everytime?

DUHHHH hes in a boxing ring YA don't SAY smart guy!!! I don't know how to even respond to this... You may have misunderstood the idea in my post lol.

When a blow catches one and they cannot see it to prepare it can be devistating, it is generally called a blind technique. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT ONE EXPECTS TO GET PUNCHED!!! this is a total nonsequitore.

And then for your last ******ed act you are going to prove a negative: JESUS! The point is getting caught by this type of punch does not in itself prove a weak chin because the KO is a neurological shut down, regardless of how good the chin is, provided the punch comes below the line of sight where it cannot be perceived. His reaction to the blow, his attempts to get up while his body was not able to respond to his will is characteristic of this type of blow.

I never thought I would say this but you are actually better hating on Ward.

Comment

Its too early to say he has a glass jaw.

Comment

Working...
            X