No announcement yet.

Fighters with Lubin's face shape are rarely successful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Khan was stopped by 3 hellacious punches, one buy a guy 2 weight divisions higher, in reality, many many pounds heavier. Yet he survived big shots against Maidana and Diaz and multiple KDs in the latter to come back and win. I honestly do not believe he has a bad chin.

Its not great either, just not the glass people make it out to be.

He isnt a david price or Wlad type of guy.

Wlad himself doesn't have a bad chin at all.

Dude just happened to be a HW.

He most likely got KTFO when he got careless or gassed in a very dangerous zone (division).

Never really was iced by one punch.

Even Lennox got koed himself twice and this by one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      I've warned you guys about this time and time again.

Narrow face = poor chin.

It's been proven by science.
      Lubin reminds me of Sammy Davis Jnr

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Lubin reminds me of Sammy Davis Jnr

Pilots could land on that cranium hahaha what the fuk is that headshape all about. Looking like a distorted rhombus

Comment

These guys had that type face and incredible chins.

Wayne McCullough

Hector Camacho

Johnny Tapia

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Head size also correlates with chin imo. Mikey Garcia, Khan, Price etc all have tiny skulls and weak chins.

What is it about Lubin's head?
            I actually think Mikey's head is unproportionally big. There was a photo of him and Lomachenko together, so his head is twice as big lol. Can someone post it here?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Wlad himself doesn't have a bad chin at all.

Dude just happened to be a HW.

He most likely got KTFO when he got careless or gassed in a very dangerous zone (division).

Never really was iced by one punch.

Even Lennox got koed himself twice and this by one punch.
              True true. I think you make a good point about Wlads stamina issues, kinda the same with Price. Lewis did get iced tho lol

Comment

Comment

Joshua better not catch a hot one from Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Khan is a former unified champ with one of the best 140 resume of the decade. He has also made millions with a small number of fights and was a multimillionaire in his late teens.

He wasn't successful in your eyes?

always get a kick out of guys who think that you've failed at boxing if you don't have the career of floyd mayweather or manny pacquiao.

khan beat a lot of good fighters. actually made a lot of good fighters look bad. he was a top contender or champion for half a decade. beat marcos maidana more convincingly than floyd did the first time around. made a ton of money, boxed in front of the entire world. was he perfect? no. was he a very good pro boxer with a very respectable career? with a bullet.

yeah, bad career doe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      always get a kick out of guys who think that you've failed at boxing if you don't have the career of floyd mayweather or manny pacquiao.

khan beat a lot of good fighters. actually made a lot of good fighters look bad. he was a top contender or champion for half a decade. beat marcos maidana more convincingly than floyd did the first time around. made a ton of money, boxed in front of the entire world. was he perfect? no. was he a very good pro boxer with a very respectable career? with a bullet.

yeah, bad career doe.

imagine if he had a chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X