No announcement yet.

Dear MILLENIALS.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    give 3 example of how baby boomers ****ed the previous generation...
    Easy. Reagan and his greed is good bull****. Extreme short shortsightedness with regards to the environment. The off shoring of jobs, the middle class has nearly been wiped out thanks to boomers. Despite always going on about fiscal responsibility the boomers are the largest drain on America's social safety net, they don't give a **** that they've created liabilities that will take generations to pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Every generation sucks.

Except for mine.

Too young to be Gen X but too old to be a millenial

i agree

this new generation of millenials are a bunch of f@gg0ts

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        The article was someone just giving there opinion without any facts. Your argument is nothing without facts. I just stated that. This cycle of prior generations ****ting on th Newer generations will never stop. But it's hypocritical in the fact prior generations layed down the foundation for the new
        No they didn't.

People just live in the conditions they find themselves in.

Living standards have relatively deteriorated over the past ten years, but people still get by, and barely even notice it (there's that metaphor of a crab which doesn't notice a pot is slowly heating to a boil).

We don't live on infrastructure laid out for us by prior generations, we live on infrastructure which must be constantly maintained, or else it will go to ruble.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i agree

this new generation of millenials are a bunch of f@gg0ts
          You guys said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            The article was someone just giving there ( it should be THEIR)opinion without any facts. Your argument is nothing without facts. I just stated that. This cycle of prior generations ****ting on th Newer generations will never stop. But it's hypocritical in the fact prior generations layed ( it shpuld be LAID)down the foundation for the new
            I am pretty sure you are from that generation by looking at your post...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Easy. Reagan and his greed is good bull****. Extreme short shortsightedness with regards to the environment. The off shoring of jobs, the middle class has nearly been wiped out thanks to boomers. Despite always going on about fiscal responsibility the boomers are the largest drain on America's social safety net, they don't give a **** that they've created liabilities that will take generations to pay off.
              The "BEAT generation" reaped the benefit for all these....
              Therefore No!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                The "BEAT generation" reaped the benefit for all these....
                Therefore No!.
                An easy indicator of how wrong you are is the difficulty (insurmountable for many) these days in purchasing housing.

A second easy indicator of how wrong you are is the state of higher education, especially the explosion of both cost and debt associated with attendance.

These are partially results of decion making.

Edit: sorry, misread. Beat generation? Can you explain?

You mean that the Regan **** was the fault of the BEAT generation, not the BB, I suppose.
                .it's sort of interesting, but the wave of populism Reagan road to office was the result of broad appeal among the BB. The 'Regan Democrats' assured his popularity, e.g. the guys who smoked weed and attended concerts in the 60s, and now worked in cubicles.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-10-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

The baby boomers are to blame for it all

Comment

In their defense, all the baby boomers really did wrong is be born.

This country is heading into a crisis.

I'm convinced that the Affordable Care Act is really just a last ditch effort at patching a couple things together, given the health burden of the aging baby boomers.

A startling amount of people approaching retirement right now have less than $5000 in personal savings.

Homeless grandmas is soon going to be a thing.

It already is a thing, but it's heading for the mainstream soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      An easy indicator of how wrong you are is the difficulty (insurmountable for many) these days in purchasing housing.

A second easy indicator of how wrong you are is the state of higher education, especially the explosion of both cost and debt associated with attendance.

These are partially results of decion making.

Edit: sorry, misread. Beat generation? Can you explain?

You mean that the Regan **** was the fault of the BEAT generation, not the BB, I suppose.
                      .it's sort of interesting, but the wave of populism Reagan road to office was the result of broad appeal among the BB. The 'Regan Democrats' assured his popularity, e.g. the guys who smoked weed and attended concerts in the 60s, and now worked in cubicles.
                      Reagan is from the Beat generation......

Comment

Working...
                      X