• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    This definitely sounds like Islam.

Comment

• Say goodbye to bump fire stocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Lemme ask the dogmatic pro-gun folks: what should we do to address the prolific gun violence in this country? Do you have anything useful to propose in dealing with this problem?
        Here's a compromise I think we all can agree on. We can ban these. These were found on 12 of his guns

Comment

• Been seeing that this piece of shit might have live streamed the massacre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Say goodbye to bump fire stocks.
            We'll see what Trump does.

He ran as a protector of the 2nd Amendment......

Comment

• From the outside looking in. As a Canadian who has American relatives and lives in a border town I have to say Americans are on the whole decent hard working practical people. We have a lot of shared values but when the subject of guns comes up I feel like I'm from Mars. I had a conversation with my cousin's son who was about 40 and a sergeant in the NYPD. He asked me what I kind of gun I owned and when I told him I don't own any he didn't know what to say. He looked flabbergasted. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong with my viewpoint. It's a cultural thing. The US gun homicide rate is about 10 per 100 thousand. Most developed nations are under 2 per 100 thousand. There had to be a way that people can feel secure and have guns if they feel they have to but get that homicide rate down. Frankly do you really need a gun to protect yourself. It's a mess. The gun lobby wants to make silencers legal. Why??? It doesn't even make sense from a standpoint of personal protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I specifically cited gun crime and crime rates.

Please stay on point.
                The whole point of gun control is to save lives.

A bolt action .22 cant kill 59 people and injure 500 more.

By your logic Vegas counts as 1 gun crime, the same as a carjacking.

Its like saying seatbelts dont work because they don't reduce the number of accidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Here's a compromise I think we all can agree on. We can ban these. These were found on 12 of his guns
                  That thing is a stupid gimmick.

The dude probably would have killed more ppl without using that thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    We'll see what Trump does.

He ran as a protector of the 2nd Amendment......
                    They can ban those stupid bump fire stocks tbh.

I think they're worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      From the outside looking in. As a Canadian who has American relatives and lives in a border town I have to say Americans are on the whole decent hard working practical people. We have a lot of shared values but when the subject of guns comes up I feel like I'm from Mars.
                      Tried to explain this to a woman from New Zealand when she used the example of Australia when they banned guns. She actually thought the police would follow orders to confiscate citizens guns. You're close to America so you know how deeply ingrained gun culture is here. Her being thousands of miles away on an island couldn't understand it.

Comment

Working...
                      X