Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and i love people who support the kneeling bull****. They want people to be united but all they do is divide people and categorize everybody. Bunch of fake ****s and if Goodell had any balls, he would say its unacceptable. Protesting is fine, its not fine when its being done on somebody elses ****ing time.

you have freedom to do whatever you want but you are NOT free to do whatever you want at work. If you do, then you wont work anymore. Why doesnt it apply to athletes?

Then again, what do you expect from a league that lets rapists, women beaters and animal abusers make millions?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Both are expressions of free speech but apparently it's okay now to be a nazi than be black with an opinion. Well only in this forum
      Spare us the black victim stuff. In 2017, all black people do is get treated like gold and get everything they want. Then they call people racist if they disagree.

Where in America are black people treated bad and unfair? Dont say police killings because thats all touchy stuff which can go both ways. All black people do is have opinions and they make sure everybody hears them. One of the most popular people in the world is Lebron James, who is a black man so what the **** are you talking about?

Black lives matter? If i say white lives matter, i’ll be chased out of the country so again, what the **** are you talking about? Show me where black people are being opressed and stopped from doing things other races can do. Tell me where black people arent allowed to have an opinion in this country. If you cant, then shut the **** up

Comment

• King James said it best...

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          King James said it best...

And your part of the problem. Nobody should care about Lebrons political views. As soon as he said he tried to divide us, i shut it off. Trump is telling players to stand up for the anthem is dividing people? They shouldnt be using sporting arenas to do it, do you realize that? Protest on your own time, millions of fans tune in to enjoy the game, not to watch a bunch of overpaid people kneel for something they dont even understand

Comment

• My main concern of this whole fiasco... is how my fantasy lineup will be affected

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              and i love people who support the kneeling bull****. They want people to be united but all they do is divide people and categorize everybody. Bunch of fake ****s and if Goodell had any balls, he would say its unacceptable. Protesting is fine, its not fine when its being done on somebody elses ****ing time.

you have freedom to do whatever you want but you are NOT free to do whatever you want at work. If you do, then you wont work anymore. Why doesnt it apply to athletes?

Then again, what do you expect from a league that lets rapists, women beaters and animal abusers make millions?
              Yet you want the governing bodies to force their rituals and protest what players do on their free time.

Comment

and i love people who support the kneeling bull****. They want people to be united but all they do is divide people and categorize everybody.
                Part of being united is listening to the concerns of your fellow Americans, even if they happen to be black.

If we are to be one nation then let's be one nation...a place that takes care of all it's sons. That's the way to move forward.

Comment

And your part of the problem. Nobody should care about Lebrons political views. As soon as he said he tried to divide us, i shut it off. Trump is telling players to stand up for the anthem is dividing people? They shouldnt be using sporting arenas to do it, do you realize that? Protest on your own time, millions of fans tune in to enjoy the game, not to watch a bunch of overpaid people kneel for something they dont even understand
                  Our national government divides people the most

which is why they do their best to ban Christian prayer and symbolism at school, military, etc, etc while institutionalizing their own pantheistic religion
                  Last edited by maracho; 09-24-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Spare us the black victim stuff. In 2017, all black people do is get treated like gold and get everything they want. Then they call people racist if they disagree.

Where in America are black people treated bad and unfair? Dont say police killings because thats all touchy stuff which can go both ways. All black people do is have opinions and they make sure everybody hears them. One of the most popular people in the world is Lebron James, who is a black man so what the **** are you talking about?

Black lives matter? If i say white lives matter, i’ll be chased out of the country so again, what the **** are you talking about? Show me where black people are being opressed and stopped from doing things other races can do. Tell me where black people arent allowed to have an opinion in this country. If you cant, then shut the **** up
                    Theyll never answer that, because they know theyre not oppressed. That's why they have to protest ****ing statues lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Part of being united is listening to the concerns of your fellow Americans, even if they happen to be black.

If we are to be one nation then let's be one nation...a place that takes care of all it's sons. That's the way to move forward.
                      Very well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X