Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we all know Drumpf is getting cucked like there's no tomorrow. Melania gets trained on by Secret Service agents

Comment

Michelle by far. She's not hotter but to be honest she had a better personality than Melania. I see her as an actual useful first lady and not something of a side piece like Melania.

Comment

Beauty is more than skin deep. Michele has opinions and a personality. Melina may have opinions also but she keeps them to herself. So putting aside the beauty aspects I'd say Michelle has more class. She isn't afraid to be herself. That's not to take away from Melina she may be a jewel but she is in the shadows so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Melania Trump looks like an abused housewife, i feel sorry for her, nice woman, who married a guy for a green card.

There is no way in hell she thought she would end up as First Lady, now she cant even leave the fat orange fucc

I am sure Melania will get her divorce once Trump leaves office...there is no doubt in my mind Trump not only verbally abuses her, he also beats her, you can see the fear written all over her face

Like i said i feel sorry for her and as a alpha male with a huge nobb, i feel the need to rescue her.

Poor woman, hopefully once she gets her divorce, she cam be free and be herself, she deserves a medal for letting that orange blob mount her...ewwww
          I agree with parts of this, she looks like a freakin' hit woman, vindictive eyes, always angry, fake smile, swats the orange gullute's hand away on national tv...hahahaha.

When i picture him on top of her, eeeeew. I can only think she wants to be somewhere far far away from him. And yeah, i also agree about the plastic surgery, she looks like a store manikin.

but maybe she is nice on the inside, i don't know why she ever married him. Had to be to get something besides him. How a lovely woman-model like that married such a guy with so many character defects is beyond me.

Comment

Michelle is disqualified, remember she said she is a single mother

Comment

It is a weird question. Obviously Melania is prettier, obviously Michelle is classier.

Is it some kind of trick question? Trying to tie the concepts of class with attractiveness together to somehow award both to Melania? To sneak her the label of 'class' without earning it?

US political supporters are such toadies.

Comment

Michelle ugly as **** man, Obama could have done way better. Bytch looks like Predator

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  And has a penis.

This tells us something about the people who voted for him in the poll. They must be either female or gay.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                      This tells us something about the people who voted for him in the poll. They must be either female or gay.
                      You realize that looks have nothing to do with class? You asked two completely different questions but limited it to one poll.

Melania is prettier, Michelle is classier.

Comment

Working...
                      X