Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes Head at Golovkin's Definition of 'Mexican Style'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
    The only Mexican to drop a belt and run.
    he did vacate the belt..let me know how its going for the wbc
    After he dropped the belt.. canelo dropped them also...

Comment

This fight WILL NOT be a slugfest! GGG will try to keep Canelo at a distance with his jab where he can unload his power as he did against Lemieux! Canelo will look to use his speed & counter punching while giving GGG different angles like Jacobs tried to do. It will not be a so call Mexican slugfest! I believe GGG has the power to stop Canelo & will be unloading punches unlike Chavez Jr. Canelo has to out jab GGG if he wants to come out with the decision which will be very hard to. It should be a interesting match but far from a all out war!

Comment

Not going lie, that was an exquisitely designed helluva answer!

Canelo should use that very quote when he and GGG face off at the weigh in but too bad he doesn't speak English!

Cant wait for this!!!!!!!

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That was quite an answer , he is all physically and mentally peaked for this fight I guess but notwithstanding GGG must smash him up I hope
          big drama show

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            oh, god..... now I know who he is talking about.....

Oh wow...lol

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
              This fight WILL NOT be a slugfest! GGG will try to keep Canelo at a distance with his jab where he can unload his power as he did against Lemieux! Canelo will look to use his speed & counter punching while giving GGG different angles like Jacobs tried to do. It will not be a so call Mexican slugfest! I believe GGG has the power to stop Canelo & will be unloading punches unlike Chavez Jr. Canelo has to out jab GGG if he wants to come out with the decision which will be very hard to. It should be a interesting match but far from a all out war!
              THIS what ive been telling people as well, GGG doesnt go toe to toe with strong punchers, he opts to outbox his opponent and break them down, down the stretch. He will try and do the same to Canelo. Canelo will either try and make him miss and throw 2-3 counter punch combos and then move, or the lesser likely option for canelo is to take the fight to GGG and fight him on the inside. Canelo is the better skilled boxer, GGG has the size and strength. I think Canelo will manage a pts win. Cant see either of them getting hurt, dropped or stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                Canelo gonna show him who the real mexican is this weekend. lil g gonna go out like kovalev.
                Nah, Canelo isn't some West Coast bltch that hits low when things get tough...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Nah, Canelo isn't some West Coast bltch that hits low when things get tough...
                  Or he isn't some internet ***** who cries because their guy got beat twice.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                    Yeah, for the most part I do agree with this. Though if one fighter gets hurt, he may engage more, take some risks to even the score, or mount a rally later. But with this much talent in the ring, it may be a great fight, tactical and exciting, but not some all out war. Both guys are not "swing for the fences" type of guys but have solid skills and power and will be thinking in there the whole time.

Comment

With being taller , longer arms , quicker feet and naturallly the more powerfull fighter watch golovkin graduallly break canelo down bit by bit and stop him late....canelo is about to be hit by a true middlweight who punches like a light heavyweight...late stoppage for trile GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X