Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N0, you B1tch azz tricks, my homie krazyn8tive would never sing YMCA w/ village peeps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] N0, you B1tch azz tricks, my homie krazyn8tive would never sing YMCA w/ village peeps

I'll big divk slap any y'all mofos who think krazyn8tive looks like that injun.

Go to 2, chief I gots your back. Let's put these phaggots in administrative segregation so Jhonny can't get at them and part their cheeks.

On a different note, never shot a SAW, but it's a beautiful instrument of war. It's got it's own distinct voice.

***** mofo's don't click on this video.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=za0tAfzEXs4
    SAW soloist, add that with a fitty cal, plus my HK 91, you got a triple platoon platinum drop the mic, how you like me now? Symphony!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I'll big divk slap any y'all mofos who think krazyn8tive looks like that injun.

Go to 2, chief I gots your back. Let's put these phaggots in administrative segregation so Jhonny can't get at them and part their cheeks.

On a different note, never shot a SAW, but it's a beautiful instrument of war. It's got it's own distinct voice.

You've been on a jive kick lately Zaroku, what's going on?

Comment

Krazynative is gonna tomahawk all yall foos.

A bad MF.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          You've been on a jive kick lately Zaroku, what's going on?
          I know right. Just changing it up a little. I tend to get back to my roots after a few skype calls with my homies in Cali, Texas, Chicago, and Florida.

Be that as it may, chief tomahawks war cry/war face ain't no Shaolin gay azz mofo.

Shaolin Sword has a different war face, he licks his lips when he's around tube steak!

hectari know the sword swoller ain't **** face to face, his social anxiety is his excuse for being nervous when he's trolling for c0ck.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Krazynative is gonna tomahawk all yall foos.

A bad MF.
            Well said, well said!!

Comment

Shaolin Sword you know you are a top flight tranny performer.
              Or should I call you Connie Chung?

Comment

That fool take down buffalo for a living and bangs trees.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  That fool take down buffalo for a living and bangs trees.
                  Yep, big chief ain't someone to take lightly.
                  But, I bet he cooks good buffalo meat, and makes fry bread the old fashion way!

Plus we gotta keep that John RedCorn injun away from the hot women.

He'll give them deep tissue massage!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Yep, big chief ain't someone to take lightly.
                    But, I bet he cooks good buffalo meat, and makes fry bread the old fashion way!

Plus we gotta keep that John RedCorn injun away from the hot women.

He'll give them deep tissue massage!
                    Im ****ing done! JOHN ****ING REDCORN 😂😂😂

Sliding in your babymommas dms while you hunt aliens since 95

Comment

Working...
                    X