Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mexicans who don't like Canelo back him in the Golovkin fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mexicans who don't like Canelo back him in the Golovkin fight??

I've heard about some Mexicans not liking Canelo and encountered it myself last week before the Chavez fight. Even though he's polarizing among his people, will they all rally behind him when the deal goes down this Sept in Vegas?

They will back golovkin like espn deportes

Comment

As a Mexican-American, of course I will back the Mexican... Style.

I generally back Mexican fighters, but Im not stupid about it. Im a boxing fan first, and if I like a boxer, I don't care about the nationality. I admire GGG's good-natured commitment to separating people from their senses.

All the mainstream Mexican fans will back Canelo. The Mexican boxing heads will be divided.

I never liked that ginger ever since he jumped Archi Solis (a flyweight) in a streetfight. And when he pulled that "como los Mexicanos decimos, no mamadas," he basically trashed Mexicans' reps when he backed out later.

Wont be the first time I backed the Mexicans' opponent. I backed everyone who ever fought DLH just because I hated the guy.

Comment

Mexicans will root for the Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post

I generally back Mexican fighters, but Im not stupid about it. Im a boxing fan first, and if I like a boxer, I don't care about the nationality. I admire GGG's good-natured commitment to separating people from their senses.

All the mainstream Mexican fans will back Canelo. The Mexican boxing heads will be divided.

I never liked that ginger ever since he jumped Archi Solis (a flyweight) in a streetfight. And when he pulled that "como los Mexicanos decimos, no mamadas," he basically trashed Mexicans' reps when he backed out later.

Wont be the first time I backed the Mexicans' opponent. I backed everyone who ever fought DLH just because I hated the guy.

green K...

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post

I follow ESPN Deportes closely. The Chavez brand, because what Sr. said about Nelo as commentary, along with Robert Garcia, Oscar Valdez, Cuadras, etc... all that literally went down the drain when they said Chavez would win ... the reality is, the unfortunate reality is, that it's going to be hella awkward Whenever Sr. talks about Canelo here forward... Marquez, Barrera, Morales, Nacho...

Dudes, Mexican or Mexican American, they will all root for Alvarez because he has paid his dues. Standing in his corner during rounds like a boss... ain't nobody saying anything bad about Alvarez unless you hate GBp like Rudy Hernandez...

Comment

Lol i dont like Nelo for nothing, the way he brands himself as the best today, he might the most pop, but def not the best and i also think GGG defeats him

I always root for boxing for a good fun fight where we have rds that are going either way, for one to win 2rds then see the boxer comeback n take some rds

Im rooting Nelo to beat the great Kazak

Comment

I can't wait for the 2nd Mexican Civil War also known as the Kazakh invasion of Mexico(part of the early 21th century Slav-Hispanic wars theater of The Great Global Slugfest)

Comment

Working...
                X