• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    They keep exposing themselves

Everybody's resume sucks ...haye n
    Wlad are old guard....povetkin is a cheat

The rest haven't fought anyone so its stupid to even diss one guy and not the whole

For some the reason they single out wilder is....the reasons I've noticed...
    Its Haymon....he is american.... Has a belt....also he is black (idiots on this site really don't like fighters because of race)....inferiority complex
    The biggest white supremacists on this site...aren't even white!

That is mind boggling.

That "people of color" **** needs to go in the trash can.

Comment

Lol you just exposed yourself

Bwahahaha

Living through the fighters, inferiority complex ....must be looking for a great white hope.... Lol in secure bigot
      Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You dog eating White worshipers are a joke.
      typical answer from black kock worshipper in nsb you guys can never win any racial biased arguments with me cause i'm always neutral.

i'm indonesian, i'm an outsider. black-american, white-american, latino, british, easter european, p1noy i dont have any attachment to all all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        typical answer from black kock worshipper in nsb you guys can never win any racial biased arguments with me cause i'm always neutral.

i'm indonesian, i'm an outsider. black-american, white-american, latino, british, easter european, p1noy i dont have any attachment to all all of you.
        Why are you talking about Black kock worship?

You're an Indonesian

You ain't complaining about the whites......typical of you Asian ass-kissers.

Comment

Because of the rich tradition of greatness in USA boxing, American fighters are held to a higher standard.

Comment

Why do black men make you insecure? Admittance is the first step to recovery

Why does a fighters race make you trash them, or give a tougher critique?

I never brought up race in this thread

You and considerthis exposes yourselves

Everybody's resume sucks but its just something you to have to hate about the black american fighters

If a black guy took your girl, if you're raising the child, or kicked your ASs....let it out....I'm here to help :-)

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              Because of the rich tradition of greatness in USA boxing, American fighters are held to a higher standard.
              Only the ones of a certain hue

Comment

Why do black men make you insecure? Admittance is the first step to recovery

Why does a fighters race make you trash them, or give a tougher critique?

I never brought up race in this thread

You and considerthis exposes yourselves

Everybody's resume sucks but its just something you to have to hate about the black american fighters

If a black guy took your girl, if you're raising the child, or kicked your ASs....let it out....I'm here to help :-)
                They think hating Blacks will get them accepted by those they worship.

Comment

Why are you talking about Black kock worship?

You're an Indonesian

You ain't complaining about the whites......typical of you Asian ass-kissers.
                  i bash lil g and all the time, i made whole thread about it. look below my avi Freedom gave me "kick me" sign for it.

you and other black kock worshipers got mad because i dont join you guys slurping wilder's diarhea

Comment

i bash lil g and all the time, i made whole thread about it. look below my avi Freedom gave me "kick me" sign for it.

you and other black kock worshipers got mad because i dont join you guys slurping wilder's diarhea
                    There you go again

Can't keep that Black kok off your mind.

Comment

They think hating Blacks will get them accepted by those they worship.
                      well they are a product of their environment....asian countries like those in the caribbean, central america, etc got colonized, converted to christianity, and mirror western world culture. So its only natural that during the process of being brainwashed, and craving acceptance that they insult or feel a type of way about blacks. they were taught to think that way.....hate african descent and look up to europeans

Comment

Working...
                      X