Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Showed more heart against the Russians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley. The guy looked like he was knocked out on his feet several times. Granted Ruslan isn't the most precise finisher but Bradley's heart was just amazing in that fight. I'd say heart of a lion but I bet some lions are pussies compare to Bradley.

Comment

I tell you what Bradley took a beating.....

Comment

Bradley showed more heart by a country mile. He went toe to toe and slugged it out. Ward went backward all fight and clinched, wrestled and held a disgusting amount of the fight. He is high level boxing's worst holder and clincher and user of illegal holding and hitting. In the Kovalev fight Ward averaged a weak 28 punches per round compared to Bradley throwing over 70 punches a round against Ruslan. Kovalev threw an average of 40 punches a round and would have thrown many more punches if Ward had not held his arms so much.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Bradley showed more heart by a country mile. He went toe to toe and slugged it out. Ward went backward all fight and clinched, wrestled and held a disgusting amount of the fight. He is high level boxing's worst holder and clincher and user of illegal holding and hitting. In the Kovalev fight Ward averaged a weak 28 punches per round compared to Bradley throwing over 70 punches a round against Ruslan. Kovalev threw an average of 40 punches a round and would have thrown many more punches if Ward had not held his arms so much.
          Really? Why don't you go back and count the number of Headlocks Kovalev used on Ward?

Then maybe go back and count the number of times Kovalev pushed Ward's head down.

Then after that count the number of times Kovalev put his arms under Ward's armbits and over his shoulders to stop the inside fighting.

Count all of those things and let's see if you still have the gall to come here and complain about dirty tactics.

Comment

Working...
          X