Where do you rate Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you rate Gennady Golovkin?

What level do you see Gennady Golovkin?

How good is he measured against all fighters of the past and present, good and bad?
    A+ elite boxer
    52.24%
    A or A- world class, near elite
    20.90%
    B+ very good
    14.93%
    B or B- not world class, but decent
    1.49%
    C+ average
    0.00%
    C or C- mediocre
    2.99%
    D+ D or D- clubfighter
    4.48%
    F Eurasian bum
    2.99%

The poll is expired.

I consider him to be an elite boxer.

What do you think?

Comment

He's 34 and untested it's hard to pick any of these options because of his lack of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
        He's 34 and untested it's hard to pick any of these options because of his lack of competition.
        Or hes so good he makes his competition look bad. I mean, thats how it works for everyone else.
        So why not him?

Comment

i can't tell how good he is historically because of his lacking resume, but he's without a doubt the best MW on the planet right now, and top 5 p4p.

Comment

He is the best 160 pounder which makes him an elite in the sport, I don't agree with that grading scale because A to me is great and A- is the cusp of greatness and Golovkin is not there.

He is elite in the sport because by definition if someone is the best in their class they have to be an elite so I would give him B or B+ because he has not proven greatness in the grand scheme of boxing but is an excellent fighter who could very well be great.

Comment

I chose A-

Very good foot work, great at positioning, changing punch force intermittently, and great power.

I'd like to see him against Jacobs if GGG is to beat Brook and Jacobs is to beat Mora.

Comment

Dude needs to fight some names and move up in weight...just fight ward

Comment

I think he is a bum, he needs to box like pro true slick ATG HOF Floyd Mayweather stupid white boi.

Comment

the best in the game right now, A+

Comment

Working...
                    X