No announcement yet.

Mike brown fired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    The Heat didn't go 0-8 in the preason and they didn't start the year 1-4. The Lakers were beaten soundly at home by a Dallas team that didn't have Dirk or Kaman. There is real cause for concern with this Laker team.
    That's true. It wasn't as bad, but there were some big concerns at the time. We'll see what happens. We're 5 games into the games that mean something, it's equal to one game in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      That's true. It wasn't as bad, but there were some big concerns at the time. We'll see what happens. We're 5 games into the games that mean something, it's equal to one game in the NFL.
      Miami was also much younger than this Laker team. It's no guarantee that the Lakers will become the team that people expected them to be.

Comment

This is a circus.

Comment

GM Kobe doing work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

losing early is understandable...i didn't have problems with that..it was expected

it was the way the team was losing that was concerning...a move had to be made...the highest payroll in last place? unacceptable in LA

and for all the assh0les that haven't even watched the lakers this year, that motherf0cking potato head had Artest and Ebanks playing the 2 while Meeks sat...if that doesnt say 'i dont really give a f0ck' then i dont know what to tell you

Comment

I imagine they will have an interium coach til a better choice is available. That will do no good because a team full of stars like the lakers need someone to be the boss, someone that will put the team above any one player(like Jackson did). Moral will pick up now and the Lake show will get some wins under a coaching change but til a coach can be in charge I think it will only be a temporary fix.

Comment

So Im guessing Gasol is next if the they dont start winning with the new coach.

Comment

Dude was trying to change these guys into something they're not.

This is a group of veterans, MVPs, NBA champions; who've been in the league for years.

Seems like he was trying to build a team that's already built.

All he had to do was work with what he was given, instead, dude was trying to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Dude was trying to change these guys into something they're not.

This is a group of veterans, MVPs, NBA champions; who've been in the league for years.

Seems like he was trying to build a team that's already built.

All he had to do was work with what he was given, instead, dude was trying to reinvent the wheel.

he can go apply at Princeton with that ****

Comment

Working...
                      X