No announcement yet.

The current WW champions of the world how do they match up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Malignaggi wants the Hatton fight next and I think it will happen.

That would be a funny ass twist in the division if Hatton takes Paulies belt.
    If Hatton is even 80% of what he was in the first fight, I still think he handles Paulie quite easily.

For some reason, I'd like to see Hatton-Bradley even though it'd probably be ugly as fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      If Hatton is even 80% of what he was in the first fight, I still think he handles Paulie quite easily.

For some reason, I'd like to see Hatton-Bradley even though it'd probably be ugly as fuk.
      Paulie is Hattons easiest road to a belt from 140-147. That's why I think that fight gets made.

But that would set up Bradley vs Hatton in a unification fight which should be pretty easy to make since Hatton worked with Top Rank before.

Comment

Is Hatton coming back with Goldenboy or promoting himself?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Paulie is Hattons easiest road to a belt from 140-147. That's why I think that fight gets made.

But that would set up Bradley vs Hatton in a unification fight which should be pretty easy to make since Hatton worked with Top Rank before.
          I don't see it happening though. If Hatton beats Paulie, then its almost definitely going to be Khan or Brook.

Comment

If you have a tourney... basically Floyd would get a bye to the finals... no way he's going to waste his time on anything other than getting the lineal title, he wins handily in all the matchups. Put Guerrero in his spot. All things said, I honestly see Bradley winning the tourney then losing a wide... 10-2? Decision to Floyd if there was one.

Hatton could probably beat Paulie if he has anything left, which would probably put Hatton/Bradley in the finals depending on the match-ups... I also see Bradley winning that one, in what would be a rather ugly fight, that wouldn't be worth watching.

Bradley is the most skilled of the champs not named Mayweather and already beat one of the guys easily. Like someone said, I see Bradley putting a stranglehold on 147 once Floyd is gone. I'd add Pac too but he's got an official loss, and it seems they don't want a rematch with him, so it's unlikely to see them in the ring again.

Comment

Floyd is by far the best. Bradley and Alexander are about even at 147. Maybe Bradley has an edge since he won at 140 but I think it might be a different fight at 147 because Alexander is more of a true welterweight than Bradley. Guerrero is the next best and Paulie does not deserve his tittle because Cano just beat him and got robbed. No fight between any of these guys is all that good to me. They are a pretty dull bunch. It might be fun to watch Floyd outclass the others. I would like to see Guerrero fight Bradley since they are the two biggest braggers in boxing and the loser would have to shut up for a week or two.That's how I see it. Paulie is the worst of the champs by far.

Comment

Bradley - Alexander 2... Probably a more competitive version of the first

Bradley - Malignaggi... Interesting, probably the closest match up on the list, despite being devastatingly boring

Alexander - Malignaggi... Also intriguing in a boring "let's see what happens" kind of way

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  UMMMM yea you do know they fought yesterday and Alexander won right
                  Lol Im an idiot for some reason I completely forgot about that

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Lol Im an idiot for some reason I completely forgot about that
                    Lucky bastard...

Comment

None of them are deserving champions except Floyd.

Bradley CLEARLY lost to Pacquiao.

Guerrero beat a C fighter in Aydin

Malignaggi lost to slow C fighter in Cano

Alexander .... welll, ha-huh-haa-haaaa .. no power, lost his biggest fights except Maidana (yes he lost to Matthyse, and lost to Bradley)

Comment

Working...
                      X