No announcement yet.

Does GGG quit if his body gets touched all night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
    What does Kovalev have to do with GGG? Oh you dislike both because they're from former USSR countries?
    Some of the toughest fighters in the world they are on par with Mexicans, looking forward to this should be a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
      Canelo's definitely testing GGG's body when he decides to walk forward.but Golovkin's resistance to the body is 100% being tested on Saturday... 100%. How he reacts to it will determine how close the fight is.
      Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I'm guessing the same way he gets passed every one else's by moving and countering. He's gonna get his shots in, we've seen way worse fighters put hands on GGG.
      Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      If Canelo is able to go to the body constantly. I think GGG and any fighter quits. Can he do it?
      Yes budz, Canelo will test GGG by unloading on his body just like he did on the disowned son of Julio Cesar Chavez.
      The fat, gym off, disowned kid made it throughout the 12 rounds, on the ropes.
      And just remember that GGG stopped rolling with his shoulder, stepping aside and slipping since his last 2 fights, to bait Canelo in maybe? GGG has good defense, you never seen him play with guys unloading on him?

Comment

I'm guessing the same way he gets passed every one else's by moving and countering. He's gonna get his shots in, we've seen way worse fighters put hands on GGG.
        Never seen ggg not control in a fight. People have moments here and there but ggg normally have control of the distance for most of the fight. I haven't seen anyone that does body work on ggg either. Hes great at controlling distance and whenever he feels uncomfortable he shells up and back up. Dont think canelo have it him to back ggg up and unload on the body.

But to your original statement yes everyone folds when they get battered repeatedly.

Comment

Canelo isn't going to tee off on Golovkin's nuts. He's not that much of a *****. ward isn't even a fighter after that, but his reputation for fouling as already such that I guess the backlash fizzled out. Canelo would face huge backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
            Never seen ggg not control in a fight. People have moments here and there but ggg normally have control of the distance for most of the fight. I haven't seen anyone that does body work on ggg either. Hes great at controlling distance and whenever he feels uncomfortable he shells up and back up. Dont think canelo have it him to back ggg up and unload on the body.

But to your original statement yes everyone folds when they get battered repeatedly.
            Exactly, I've never see GGG not coming forward in control and like you said, he shells up and nobody ever goes to his body. We saw Jacobs take a couple stabs at it but nothing of consequence really to speak of. Canelo goes to the body like a mad man, I just wonder how GGG reacts. I don't think Canelo can hurt GGG upstairs

Comment

Agreed and we seen way worst fighters putting hands on Canelo.

Can't wait for that fight. It's a great matchup. I think it will be very tight. Some people seems to be underrating GGG since the Jacobs fight.

Both of these guys will bring something to the table. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Agreed and we seen way worst fighters putting hands on Canelo.

Can't wait for that fight. It's a great matchup. I think it will be very tight. Some people seems to be underrating GGG since the Jacobs fight.

Both of these guys will bring something to the table. Can't wait
                OH for sure, I have no doubts Canelo is gonna get lit up himself. Only thing holding me back from taking GGG 100% is Canelos bodywork. Canelo hasn't hurt any A level fighter with his power never mind an A level middleweight with an iron chin. If he goes to the body early and often it's his only shot IMO. They have to also know that I'm guessing.

Comment

yes he will quit like floyd quit when judah went to the "body" picture related

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post

This^^^^^. The other thing people forget is that Canelo will be in there with one of the most devastating punchers in boxing. If Canelo can withstand the body work that Golovkin will be sure to deliver he might have a shot. Canelo first has to get to Golovkin's body. As you say Golovkin is always in control of distance and the other fighter in general. Big task ahead of Canelo.

Comment

OH for sure, I have no doubts Canelo is gonna get lit up himself. Only thing holding me back from taking GGG 100% is Canelos bodywork. Canelo hasn't hurt any A level fighter with his power never mind an A level middleweight with an iron chin. If he goes to the body early and often it's his only shot IMO. They have to also know that I'm guessing.
                      They're gonna try to survive and go for a decision win. It be a terrible gameplan to try win by ko/two. Im feel pretty good about ggg winning by canelo corner throwing in the towel in the 9th or 10th round.

Only reason why Im not 100% sure gggg will win is because canelo get some favorable judging. Just Dont see canelo being busy enough or strong enough to beat ggg. I just cant get over that canelo puts himself on the ropes voluntarily over and over again. Gonna be a long night if he cant break that habit already.

Comment

Working...
                      X