Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would Deontay Wilder have to beat to make you believe he deserves to be world cha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he can defeat Breazeale , Parker , Ortiz or Whyte he will at least showed he defeated live prime guys who are quality wins which he really doesnt have unless you count Stivern a top 10 guy ( i dont bc he has no quality wins himself and with team King has milked it his entire career) . Then he would show a little something as the time passes these guys will still be in bigger fights , the Stiverns and Bellews are irrelevant !

Wilder shouldn't have to beat Klitchko or Joshua to prove himself legit since they would be clear favorites over him , that doesn't even make sense!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      If he can defeat Breazeale , Parker , Ortiz or Whyte he will at least showed he defeated live prime guys who are quality wins which he really doesnt have unless you count Stivern a top 10 guy ( i dont bc he has no quality wins himself and with team King has milked it his entire career) . Then he would show a little something as the time passes these guys will still be in bigger fights , the Stiverns and Bellews are irrelevant !

Wilder shouldn't have to beat Klitchko or Joshua to prove himself legit since they would be clear favorites over him , that doesn't even make sense!
      but his fans say he would beat them easily even though his resume is prospect level.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        but his fans say he would beat them easily even though his resume is prospect level.
        His fans THINK everyone has ran from him fearing death !

In reality he and his team have manipulated 95% of his career into avoiding relevant and more dangerous fights and they mainly did this with careful planning by mostly well timed time frames when fighters are already committed to other fights (remember when he called out Klitchko after he defeated Stivern in Jan. but Wlad was already set to face Fury in April )these little tricks and call outs as distraction .

(No Champion should take a SOFT fight or LETS see how my hand holds up fight either .... Wawrzyk/Washington who werent top 10 guys even if they magically appeared there )

His latest one on a mini canoe or something calling out Wlad , Joshua and talking about Bellew (probably to set up THAT fight ) These fights with Klitchko and Joshua simply arent possible soon but OTHER fighters are and he avoids them ( i highly doubt he would have went out of his way to fight Haye had he won or talked into detail anout fighting him )

Of course the same nut jobs will counter point this SOMEHOW and use Povetkin as the headline of his ENTIRE career ! I could go on,at the end of the day he needs to fight at least one of the guys i mentioned ...ONE
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-02-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Wilder is a hype job, as soon as he gets in with a technically sound heavyweight he will lose. I would like to see him fight any of the current top 10 heavyweights and prove me wrong but realistically Joshua ices him quickly, Fury and Klitshcko school him for as long as they want and Povetkin/Ortiz overwhelm him. I would give him a decent chance against Parker or Pulev though coz they are both rotten from what i have seen

Comment

Working...
          X