Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell Deserves Better From You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one has ever questioned Andre Dirrell's skills, it's his heart people question.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Nothing fake about the way he beat Froch but was robbed by home-cooking.

Nothing fake about the way he was owning Abraham prior to one of the most despicable things ever to happen in the sport.

Bet none of you calling AD a fake or fraud were calling for Arthur to be banned from boxing or even suspended for that bullcrap he did.

He ruined a guys career with some weakminded nonsense that has no place in the sport.
      ... Ok, "alt"...

... both Froch and Abraham made millions of $ after that... ... Dre ruined shit... Wait! He ruined his own career, instead... ...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... Ok, "alt"...

... both Froch and Abraham made millions of $ after that... ... Dre ruined shit... Wait! He ruined his own career, instead... ...
        You know, there is a saying.

Better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Number one, I didn't blame Carl Froch for anything.

I said AD was robbed in Froch's hometown, which is true if you saw that fight.

AD WAS ruined by a punk who was getting his azz whipped and hit him after he had already slipped to the canvas and was completely unable to defend himself.

We talk about legal punches changing a guy's career but we have zero sympathy for a GUY WHOSE LIVELIHOOD WAS TAKEN OFF SOME PUNK SHYT?

Guy has a documented medical history after that illegal blow but let's ignore that and call him a fraud instead.

And BTW, I am no "alt"

I have the same SN across many forums and for over a decade now.

You, my friend, are an idiot.

Comment

You, my friend, are an idiot.
          ... as expected from an "intellectual" alt...

... WTF, kid???... Gotcha!...

Comment

Dirrel is a disgrace. He should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Direll was out cold before the bell rang he was on his way out.
              Yeah the shot that landed way before the bell landed flush and Dirrell was in serious trouble. Should have been a one point deduction and a bit of time to recover. Dirrell robbed that guy. Disgraceful play acting.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Dirrel is a disgrace. He should be banned.
                ... Nope: he managed to get banned all by himself!...

Comment

I've never seen Froch beat anybody elite. He looks like a slappy amateur every time he fights. Dirrell definitely beat him.

Dirrell quit again tonight. His corner told him to lay down, and he laid down.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    I don't discount the fact that AD had been hurt in the fight.

And I am not saying that it was lucky or flukey.

I AM SAYING it was a clearly illegal punch and that what happened was what should have happened.

Flip it the other way.

Why should AD have to continue fighting while still buzzed from a punch that should never have been thrown?

No, the right thing happened.
                    Why should he continue ? Really ? We'll wait ... you're right . Why should he continue fighting when he was just hurt , his Corner's telling him to Stay down and the ref Advises him that if he Can't continue he's gonna DQ the other fighter . The guy saw a way outta the fight and he Took it .

Comment

He was a diving, clinching POS v Froch, he acted his way to a DQ v Abraham & cynically secured a DQ v Uzcategui when he could have continued (it was the end of the round).

We owe him nothing, he's not even exciting to watch. The less said about his brother & uncle the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X