Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "Mayweather Is The Best.. I'd Fight Pacquiao At A Catchweight"(Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yes, that's what an idiot would think so I'm not surprised by your logic. You don't even know how bad you're exposing yourself.
    lmao you talk as if you have a good reputation here
    you've done some of the dumbest things in this forum and you always act like a scorned bitch

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      lmao you talk as if you have a good reputation here
      you've done some of the dumbest things in this forum and you always act like a scorned bitch
      Wise words from an idiot.

Comment

everyone is talking about ducking as if there is no business aspect to boxing ****s not that easy as just saying hey lets fight~ u guys are hella wack

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I hope one day, you could make one good, smart, logical post.

I won't hold my breath though.
          I hope one day, you'll lose your virginity.

I won't hold my breath though

Comment

Wise words from an idiot.
            dumb bitch

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              dumb bitch
              Look at you..acting like the lil ho you are. You're a clown, man. Even worse, you can't be cool with it cuz you're dumb as ****. Give it up, man. I'm not even gonna waste my time responding again. You can't even understand what's implied in a statement so I damn sure don't expect you to understand **** else.

Comment

since sergio brought up margo, how come toney fought pac at 150 and you wont sergio?.........you want the smaller fighter , you know what it takes to get it...

Comment

Look at you..acting like the lil ho you are. You're a clown, man. Even worse, you can't be cool with it cuz you're dumb as ****. Give it up, man. I'm not even gonna waste my time responding again. You can't even understand what's implied in a statement so I damn sure don't expect you to understand **** else.
                  i already saw that line from you so many times and you can't even hold on to it. that's a classic display of a pure bitch talking.
                  and your reading comprehension sucks

Comment

I think 153-155 would be the perfect weight but Martinez would have to put the MW strap on the line seeing that he would bring nothing else to the table.

I see a scenario in which Martinez continues the streak of dominance because guys like Angulo and Kirkland are tailor made for him. Then one Manny destroys Berto and beats Floyd.....that would be the only fight that would make sense.

IMO I see this fight happening in a year because I see no legit challenges for Manny if he gets past Floyd and Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      Martinez is really all about the benjamins and he knows what time it is, can't blame the guy. Too bad he rode the hypocrisy train. He'll be mentioned alongside the same breath as Dela Hoya.
                      Bingo! ...

Comment

Working...
                      X