Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fergie apologizes for her National Anthem performance last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already giving up on 2018. 2019 is going to be my year. i want to thank al haymon and god.

Comment

I like Fergie but this was awful. Just sing the anthem, stop trying to make it a memorable moment. She shouldn't have even been doing the anthem, she hasn't been truly relevant since she left Black Eye Peas. I'm surprised they didn't get a younger, more relevant singer for this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I like Fergie but this was awful. Just sing the anthem, stop trying to make it a memorable moment. She shouldn't have even been doing the anthem, she hasn't been truly relevant since she left Black Eye Peas. I'm surprised they didn't get a younger, more relevant singer for this.

a girl singing anthems at a local high school would have done better than fergie did. FFS she can't even sing. i literally cannot watch more than five seconds of her anthem at once. she's charting out new levels of cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          a girl singing anthems at a local high school would have done better than fergie did. FFS she can't even sing. i literally cannot watch more than five seconds of her anthem at once. she's charting out new levels of cringe.
          The thing is, she did this in rehersal I assume. Didn't someone hear this and say-uhh Fergie, No.

Comment

she must be smoking meth again.

Comment

Good job Fergie

Comment

Where are all the AR-15 assault rifles when you need them?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Where are all the AR-15 assault rifles when you need them?
                  Go fock urself

Comment

https://youtu.be/GTyYIzZbU6U

Comment

Working...
                    X