This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Haha even when he's past it..Ronaldo still scored 2 goals vs the favourites for the Champions league..

If only United could have broke the bank and got Modric what a player that guy still is.. PSG flubbed mentally here once again.
    Seriously.

I was wishing Chelsea would've went in on him back when he was about to leave Spurs. Can't fault it though, left to the #1 club in the world and hasn't stopped winning trophies since.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Seriously.

I was wishing Chelsea would've went in on him back when he was about to leave Spurs. Can't fault it though, left to the #1 club in the world and hasn't stopped winning trophies since.
      Funny thing is that I think both Chelsea and United were in for him.. United have being dying out for someone like him for ages (since scholes really)
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-14-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

After a great week for English teams.. I guarantee Chelsea and United will **** the bed next week
        Chelsea against Barca is a tough one to predict.

United should do a job on Sevilla in all honesty.

Comment

• I think Chelsea are a bit crap in all honesty.

They're like an Arsenal side. They're gonna get a 10-2 kind of shoeing.

If we beat Barcelona they shouldn't be allowed to play football anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Chelsea against Barca is a tough one to predict.

United should do a job on Sevilla in all honesty.
            Is it? Chelsea have been getting whalloped by minnows recently.. Aren't Barca doing well?

United should win but I can see us being 1 or 2 up and Mourhino starts playing defensive and we get in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I think Chelsea are a bit crap in all honesty.

They're like an Arsenal side. They're gonna get a 10-2 kind of shoeing.

If we beat Barcelona they shouldn't be allowed to play football anymore.
              I think we are both ****ing miserable when it comes you our clubs atm..

We just brought Sanchez.. so I should be excited but I'm not.. We are just a mediocre team with lots of cash who plays really boring football.. been that way since LVG

You look at spurs and Liverpool and they don't have better attacking options then United.. but play much more entertaining stuff..

Comment

Is it? Chelsea have been getting whalloped by minnows recently.. Aren't Barca doing well?

United should win but I can see us being 1 or 2 up and Mourhino starts playing defensive and we get in trouble
                Barca failed to score at home against Getafe at the weekend and also drew with Espanyol.

Coutinho cannot play and Dembele has looked well off the pace.

Obviously Barca have Messi but he has to drop deep a lot at times as he doesn't get the supply.. so Chelsea may be typical Chelsea and back to being very hard to break down.

Sevilla been shipping a few goals.. they conceded 5 recently against someone poor.. I wouldn't worry too much.

Comment

• I don't think this Chelsea team are a typical Chelsea team.

They'd get smashed even by last seasons Chelsea bizarrely.

I got offered two tickets for the United game for £60. I'd genuinely rather work. They're so powderpuff. No resilience.

Liverpool and Spurs were excellent btw.

Yeah do agree that Chelsea and United are boring. Liverpool and Spurs deserve to finish above them because they are more aggressive and more entertaining.

Chelsea never get after anyone.

Comment

• Bournemouth and Watford ruined Sparked maybe take a break from football and watch the Winter Olympics or something

Comment

• Great result for us that. I would of took a score draw to be honest. We're scoring a ton away from home this season.

The other English sides have got good results as well so far.

That 3rd goal for Madrid was a big one as i can see them scoring in Paris also.

Comment

Working...
                      X