Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Says He Hurt His Rib During Campbell Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Says He Hurt His Rib During Campbell Defense

WBA lightweight titlist Jorge Linares, who faces Mercito Gesta this Saturday night on HBO from the Forum in Inglewood, eked past British southpaw Luke Campbell in his last fight in September. If not for a second round knockdown, Linares (43-3, 27 KO's) would have to had to settle for a draw as he won by the scores of 115-112, 113-115 and 114-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
    Linares hurt his ribs in the 4th round and couldn't throw punches properly until the 9th. He then says Luke didn't hurt him, at all.

Did he pull a muscle then recover in 15 minutes or did he feel the body shots Luke was landing?. Good fight either way.
    Likely pulled a muscle is what I get from it.

Comment

Linares was getting his @$$ whooped I was going for him. Luke Campbell made him look bad and I felt he did enough to win. Mikey Garcia is taking Linares belt when that fight happens.

Comment

linares can look forward to his next fight and make a statement

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Linares was getting his @$$ whooped I was going for him. Luke Campbell made him look bad and I felt he did enough to win. Mikey Garcia is taking Linares belt when that fight happens.
          The only person who's ass was whipped was Campbells. Lukes a classy fighter but won 4 rounds at best.

Comment

No Jorge, your opponent bust your rips!

Comment

Working...
            X