Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    the testosterone levels thing is a huge red flag
    Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      Since you don't remember Manny saying OK to 14 days, I don't remember Manny refusing a 2nd time against Marquez.

But since you don't remember, here you go for your 14 days.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight

Unlike you, I CAN provide evidence.
      Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      Pacquiao Bends To Mayweather: Agrees To 14-Day Cut

I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test," Pacquiao said in a statement on his official website,
      Oh yeah, after Floyd walked away because Manny refused.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-16-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

The guy that does random testing was cheating.
        The guy that refused it wasn't.

Pac Turd logic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Oh yeah, after Floyd walked away because Manny refused.
          The bottom line, the goal post continued to move after every request and when there was nothing more to request, he went on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The guy that does random testing was cheating.
            The guy that refused it wasn't.

Pac Turd logic.
            lance armstrong also did testing........

Comment

The bottom line, the goal post continued to move after every request and when there was nothing more to request, he went on vacation.
              Not true. manny refused. Floyd said ok, negotiations are over. Then Manny accepted everything to save face because he was taking heat for refusing to PED test.

We get it-you don't like Floyd so much so you are going to see everything he did as negatively as possible and not give him an benefit.

That is fine with me. In the end, Manny humiliated himself with a performance that still has people like you desperately making excuses for.

IMO Manny should've fought him in 2010, before he went to jail (when he got the stitches) or taken the $40 mil, no PPV offer. He decided not to.

But hey, he got paid doe!!

Comment

The only offers were up to the fight and 14 day cut off from Mayweather. You're still claiming there was other offers but still not providing any evidence, which i've been asking for since yesterday. But then you demand others do for their claims. Not only a lying ****** but an hypocrite too.

Comment

Lance should've taken the IV

Comment

after the vacation, he also came out with the "fight can only happen if manny leave bob arum"..

floyd had nowhere to go after pac agreed to all of his demands, so floyd issue the only thing that will make it impossible and that's by telling manny he has to leave TR and arum first, all while pac is still under contract with arum!!!

Comment

Would Lance Armstrong have done testing if he had a choice? No he'd have ran away like the drug cheat Pacquiao did. What better way to avoid getting caught than not doing the testing?

Comment

Working...
                      X