No announcement yet.

Maybe I am a lil racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I do not like doing work for Indians. I always give them a higher than normal quote and won't negotiate at all. They will try to haggle you and if they do accept your bid they'll try to work the **** out of you for every single penny and complain every step of the way. And when you're finished with the job they'll call you everyday after, complaining about something insignificant. I have a no Indian policy. So maybe I am a little racist.

I'm talking about red dot indians, not feather indians.

Imma add this part. Indian people are nice people. When you go into their homes they welcome you like part of the family. I've never had a personal issue with any Indians. I'm speaking solely on doing business with them
    Indians are notorious at haggling. It is a generalized cultural difference. Anyone who has had to do business with Indians know that they charge very high, but want to buy very low-this is something they take pride in. They will get aggressive and arrogant with trying to get discounts too...it gets VERY annoying.Example, when we sold our house we had Indians offering anywhere from 100,000-250,000 less than it's selling price...this isn't even negotiating at this stage-just annoying haggling. It's almost like they were more interested in the DEAL and savings than buying a new home!!!

In the western cultures, we take pride in showing off what we have-by throwing our money-Indians take pride in saving and getting discounts. This is not racist, just reality of cultures.
    Last edited by damned1974; 01-03-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

we all got a lil preferences for personal reasons that can be misconstrued as racist.

I dont hire black people after hiring like 4 and all 4 end up quiting out the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        we all got a lil preferences for personal reasons that can be misconstrued as racist.

I dont hire black people after hiring like 4 and all 4 end up quiting out the blue.
        Pushers need to give two weeks notice now a days

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Indians are notorious at haggling. It is a generalized cultural difference. Anyone who has had to do business with Indians know that they charge very high, but want to buy very low-this is something they take pride in.

In the western cultures, we take pride in showing off what we have-by throwing our money-Indians take pride in saving and getting discounts. This is not racist, just reality of cultures.
          Thanks. That's a good explanation. Now I don't feel so bad

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

I'm calling the EEOC

Comment

I do not like doing work for Indians. I always give them a higher than normal quote and won't negotiate at all. They will try to haggle you and if they do accept your bid they'll try to work the **** out of you for every single penny and complain every step of the way. And when you're finished with the job they'll call you everyday after, complaining about something insignificant. I have a no Indian policy. So maybe I am a little racist.

I'm talking about red dot indians, not feather indians.

Imma add this part. Indian people are nice people. When you go into their homes they welcome you like part of the family. I've never had a personal issue with any Indians. I'm speaking solely on doing business with them

It was annoying for me at first because Indians will haggle you down to the last penny, it's part of their culture, that is why so many of them have the last name of Patel because Patel means merchant. However, over time I adapted to their game and accepted it for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Indians are notorious at haggling. It is a generalized cultural difference. Anyone who has had to do business with Indians know that they charge very high, but want to buy very low-this is something they take pride in.

Pretty much this ^^^

Couldn't have said it better myself..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Pushers need to give two weeks notice now a days
                Hell yea, cant be letting blocks go dry and unattended tahts how you get your block took over.

I'm calling the EEOC

lol I bet haters here will too if they knew where to point the finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  That's the spirit.

Those curry eating motha****a.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    That's the good one

Mr. Patel is lucky MCC didn't woop his ass.

Comment

I say an equal amount of bigoted jokes about every group of people because they offset each other thus bringing me back to 0 on the "How racist are you scale?"

Comment

Working...
                      X