No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Mic Crew Hits Stride Ahead of Weekend PPV Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Max Kellerman is terrible. Typical Jew just handed a job who is not really experienced or qualified for it. People keep pretending he's qualified, so they aren't called the most terrifying of words - anti-semitic. He's horrible. We all know it.

i an't stand max kellerman's commentary at times, but the bold is tinfoil hat wearing nonsense.

name me 15 more qualified candidates. same with lampley. name 15.

Comment

Lamply's clearly off his rocker but HBO has always had the best Mic Crew throughout the years.

Can't stand Max K tho. He's almost as bad as Paulie when it comes to sucking off fighters.
      Last edited by Santa_; 09-12-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i an't stand max kellerman's commentary at times, but the bold is tinfoil hat wearing nonsense.

name me 15 more qualified candidates. same with lampley. name 15.
        I can name at least 5 more qualified posters on NSB. Max is horrible at his job. He sways whatever popular opinion is. He kisses the ass of whatever fighter is commentating with him. His post fight interviews are terrible. He freezes up at any sign of confrontation instead of capitalizing on it. This is a sport where people punch each other in the face. He gets scared when fighters confront each other in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GammaDaFrat View Post
          What the **** kind of story is this. Who's a boxing writer and writes a story about the annoucing crew? Shills thats who.

Boxing is the only sports were the so called journalists talk about the annoucing crews or network.

They act like HBO is too big to fail when clearly they failed. You trying to keep them afloat in hopes of getting favoritism i suppose but theyre done. Smh trash.

What the **** kind of story is this. Who's a boxing writer and writes a story about the annoucing crew? Shills thats who.

Welcome to boxingscene my friend. If you see an article from this guy or steve kim then you know its going to be biased. Half of them didnt even cover Gavril- Benavidez or acknowledge it because it was a good fight. Dan Rafael didnt even tweet about the fight on fight night

Comment

Jim lampley is horrible everytime the b side lands something he'll start a conversation about something irrelevant. Talked all that crap about Floyd but cried when he found out they didn't want him to work the May-Pac fight

Comment

When Lampleu and Kellerman remind me of Stephen Smith, just spouting words spouting BS just to be able to hear themselves speak with a higher percentage of not really knowing the sport they're speaking of.. Lampley is very very overrated as well as Kellerman I am o the greatest was Don Dunphy..

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                This advertisement brought to you by HBO Boxing. Buy the fight!

They don't even pretend that they aren't bought and paid for here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  I watched a HBO broadcast for the first time in a while for the Superfly card and holy **** it was bad
                  i had to switch streams, Kellerman was literally sucking off ward every 10 seconds, it was almost comedic if it wasnt so unbelievably cringe-worthy.

they made darren ****ing barker & Sky seem DECENT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Lampley is the best at his job. It's Jew Max Kellerman who is terrible - stop it.
                    Kellerman is cool, but Lampley is absolutely horrible. Him and Lederman are cringeworthy

Comment

name me 15 more qualified candidates.
                      Dip Slide, -NAV-, TBear, Juan Acero, mathed, Boxing42, Boston Guy, New England, CubanGuyNYC, E-Thug, FinitoxDinamita, Mukuro, -Kev-, Ghost Rider, Redd Foxx

same with lampley. name 15.
                      Lamply's a bit hit or miss, I don't know who'd be better. That's mostly because Lamply's main asset is his voice, and I don't know who on here has a good broadcast voice.

Comment

Working...
                      X