No announcement yet.

Don't be surprised that some Americans saw Ward win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    the big bang theory is something they have faith in, just like believers in a higher power have faith in a higher power, they attack people who believe in God because they have never seen it or him.... but they themselves have never seen the beginning of this creation or whatever they call it, at the end of the day its all faith because none of us were there to actually see how it all got to this point. I put my faith in something creating it they put there faith in it forming into what we see today over billions of years.... None of us know lol but its funny how both sides require faith
    amen....i 100 percent agree

Comment

49% of Russians believe in creationism.

http://www.rferl.org/a/1066577.html
      A poll conducted by the Yuri Levada Center last September showed that only 26 percent of those surveyed supported the theory of evolution, while 49 percent of respondents said they believed man was created by God.
      I guess they would see Ward win too if the fight took place in Russia.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-22-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        Seems like i am a guy who will literally tell you i dont know...instead of slamming someone for their beliefs when you your damn self dont know...no on knows..Humans just want to act like they are on top of the totem pole in life when that simply is not the fact at all...science =best guess and my best guess is that they dont know what the **** they are talking about
        I would also tell you I don't know. That's the answer the science gives you when it didn't find out something yet. Like, 2 thousands years ago we didn't know why rain existed and we believed it was some rain god. Now we know why rain exists, and we no longer believe in the god of rain.

Religious people are the ones that can't say "I don't know". They claim they know God created everything, and still deny that the Bible has huge lies.

What happens to humans when we die? religious people know. I don't know. I can guess we just die.
        Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        If I was an atheist, I'd be severely depressed that Maxi shared my beliefs. In fact, I'm certain it would bring about a "come to God" moment. If any atheists here are shaken by this thread and need someone to talk to, Pastor Redd will be happy to share the good news with you.
        I don't have a religion, does it make me an atheist?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Incest is legal in Argentina, which explains _Maxi.
          y

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Well I think this one ends the thread.

Comment

Crybaby...

Comment

Poll data about the acceptance of evolution in Russia is mixed: a 2005 poll reportedly found 26% of Russians accepting evolution and 49% accepting creationism, but a 2003 poll reported that 44% agreed with "Human beings are developed from earlier species of animals"), and a 2009 poll reported (PDF) that 48% of Russians who "know something about Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution" agreed that there was sufficient evidence for the theory. (In comparison, only 41% of Americans agreed.)

https://ncse.com/news/2010/06/creationism-russia-005566

Comment

He's not getting up Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    I would also tell you I don't know. That's the answer the science gives you when it didn't find out something yet. Like, 2 thousands years ago we didn't know why rain existed and we believed it was some rain god. Now we know why rain exists, and we no longer believe in the god of rain.

Religious people are the ones that can't say "I don't know". They claim they know God created everything, and still deny that the Bible has huge lies.

What happens to humans when we die? religious people know. I don't know. I can guess we just die.

I don't have a religion, does it make me an atheist?
                    so why start this thread then?? you cant prove God is not real.. so why slam those who believe?

Comment

Hell, had this one been in Russia and Ward would have gotten robbed, probably some Europeans would still try to justify.. if the story was vice versa. There are biased people everywhere, right

Comment

Working...
                      X