Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many headbutts will Ward land on Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    they saw what they wanted to see...kessler wasnt even competitive....Ward dominated the man, these dudes got their panties in a bunch because they arent sure kovalev can beat ward....its been obvious....do you see any ward supporters with built in excuses, complaints?

these guys want to see ward lose more than they actually think kovalev will win lol
    you don't care if a guy clinches 87 times on top of numerous headbutts? why even have rules then? also your argument makes no sense. yes ward won but he won while cheating. thats like allowing one football team to play with 14 players and they score 60 points. instead of saying hey they cheated they had an advantage you are just shouting scoreboard!!!!! how did they get those 60 points...scoreboarddddddd derrrr
    Last edited by daggum; 11-17-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

so kessler didnt clearly get his ass whooped....wanna see a foul fest...go watch bowe/golota or Ali/wepner

you guys sound like females whining....take the pad off son. this is boxing...you dont play boxing...**** happens

you are taught in the gym, if you have a good coach, how to deal with clinches, how to work in them and get out of them and how to avoid headbutts from guys who come forward with their head

you probably, didnt know that...
      So kessler V ward ISNT a foul west?

you are such a clown. you clearly didnt even see the fight, and if you did then you are even more of a spastic than i ever thought.

Comment

3-5.

Each headbutt will generate a further 100 pages a piece of forum content on NSB.

Comment

they saw what they wanted to see...kessler wasnt even competitive....Ward dominated the man, these dudes got their panties in a bunch because they arent sure kovalev can beat ward....its been obvious....do you see any ward supporters with built in excuses, complaints?

these guys want to see ward lose more than they actually think kovalev will win lol
          I want to see Ward win more than Kovalev though. I favour Kovalev, but I'm a much bigger fan of Ward. I just hope he doesn't go all Hopkins again, because he's a great fighter to watch when he doesn't. He can win without cheating. I favour Kovalev because he is the bigger man, and hits too hard.

Nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Hopefully none. Same for excessive clinching.

I don't want the winner of this fighter to have an asterisk on his record, as Ward does with Kessler.

Same applies to Kovalev, or any fighter. It's hard to apportion credit to dirty fights as beating the opponent fairly becomes a fantasy scenario.
            True. Depends on how lenient the ref is for both fighters. Ward definitely got away with alot in his fight with Kessler. Not saying it made the difference but Kovalev won't tolerate it either way.

Comment

the most significant fight of the year is happening, and they arent discussing the tale of the tape, both fighters routes to victory, but whining about headbutts in a fight over 5 years ago....pretty pathetic

Im happy the fight was made and cant wait until saturday.

Kovalev is a top fighter, he can adjust but all the is so lame

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                True. Depends on how lenient the ref is for both fighters. Ward definitely got away with alot in his fight with Kessler. Not saying it made the difference but Kovalev won't tolerate it either way.
                The cheating did not make a difference in the Kessler fight, I agree

Ward would have won without it, which puzzles me why he tainted what otherwise would have been a very good win. As I said, that's fantasy now

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Hopefully he'll land one for each excuse the Golovk.... sorry "Kovalev" fan base has made to discredit a victory that he hasn't even got yet.
                  I am hoping the same. This is so pathetic and sad at the same time. Excuses flying from everywhere and yet you haven't seen one thread from the other side doing it, but only hoping it's a good fight and that the best fighter win. Truly pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I am hoping the same. This is so pathetic and sad at the same time. Excuses flying from everywhere and yet you haven't seen one thread from the other side doing it, but only hoping it's a good fight and that the best fighter win. Truly pathetic
                    thanks guys for reiterating my point.

they just hope kovalev wins...serious doubts lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      you don't care if a guy clinches 87 times on top of numerous headbutts? why even have rules then? also your argument makes no sense. yes ward won but he won while cheating. thats like allowing one football team to play with 14 players and they score 60 points. instead of saying hey they cheated they had an advantage you are just shouting scoreboard!!!!! how did they get those 60 points...scoreboarddddddd derrrr
                      That didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X