Worst Boxing Trunks You've Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cleming View Post
    I thought it was better in white
    i meant number 2 when it was black and white.

and why the winky face lol?

Comment

Anyones macho camacho weared or paulie malaingi

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
        This guy takes the cake!!!
        He was on a mission to humiliate boxing, unbelievable.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        i meant number 2 when it was black and white.

and why the winky face lol?
        I was thinking of the second fight too, Garcia trunk was green in the first.
        The winky face was just a way to be polite.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I hate those fucking skirt trunks~ I blame Macho Camacho for that shit he is the first guy I remember wearing those.
          LMAO. Man They look good if you have them tailored right. Broner had those against Eloy I think, and they were dope. He had matching boots. Floyd's trunks against Shamba I think, with the brown and black, UGLY. And they werent baggy enough. Cotto's pink trunks against Floyd, UGLY. Floyd's trunks against Cotto, red and white, DOPE. And he normally has been rocking dope trunks lately! OHHH The Orange and Black he had against Ortiz, DOOOPEEE. The Uk Commentators called him the black widow, and he looked like a big orange and black furry spider walking him down. And they looked SUPER bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Those Hatton trunks are among the first I thought of. Everything about them offends my senses. Camacho wore some memorably offensive attire as well.
            Those flashy trunks with the tassles dont fit his style. I also hate when people have promotion and advertisements on there trunks. They look like a nascar. Like man get some leather with some black and red, and it would be dope. All those ugly patches make you look like a foolio

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Garcia against Morales also.

Mayweather vs Baldo.
              I hated Floyd's trunks in that fight. The pink just is ugly on fighters.

Comment

Sweet pea had some pretty ugly trunks can't remember the fight but they were lime green and yellow or something ... Either way dreadful

Comment

victor ortiz always has some corny looking gear on. i hate bright colors on boxing trunks. lots of that going around right now.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

Comment

I hate trunks that have those weird things hanging

Broner seems to like them

Comment

Working...
                      X