No announcement yet.

Are We in Trouble? UFO Disclosure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We in Trouble? UFO Disclosure

I'm very concerned about this. We may see something "Alien" in our lifetime. What do you think?

Last edited by Lady Fan; 08-12-2011, 11:55 AM.

Omg, they're gonna come to our planet abduct all our hot chicks and gangbang them like in Duke Nukem.

Comment

Started the video.. saw it lasted over and hour and closed it again. I need the short version.

Comment

Cool stuff, I believe !!!

Comment

UFO's certainly exist, now whether they are extra terrestrial in origin or merely a product of advanced yet hidden technology is up for debate.

Comment

No "aliens" in this Universe, we are all of the same source, we just live in different places doing different things. Now if something were to arrive on Earth from a different Universe, now THAT would be alien by my definition.

Comment

You'd better run.

Comment

In 2012, all secrets will be reveals.

Comment

I dont know if we are in trouble or not but this is fuccking crazy. Many govts. all over the world have admitted that aliens exist and that they have known about them for quite some time but it seems that the U.S. is the only nation that refuses to admit it. They like to keep us in the dark over here.

I saw 2 UFO's when I was 12 and that **** was crazy so I believe those air force guys.

Comment

According to conspiracy theorists, we might witness some strange freaky stuffs at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Comment

Working...
                    X