Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't it piss you off to think of what Valero coulda been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with everything what larry had to say

Comment

I think we all know that Valero was no "coward". That guy had a soul full of fire.

He also had a head full of crazy **** in his final days...and that's what pushed him over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        pisses me off he killed that beautiful wife of his..and made his kids orphans..**** him..i dont give 2 thoughts bout that coward
        For real

What a scum bag...

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
          I think we all know that Valero was no "coward". That guy had a soul full of fire.

He also had a head full of crazy **** in his final days...and that's what pushed him over the edge.
          I don't want to condone what he did but he was certainly no coward.. guy had stuff wrong with his head that's pretty clear. I think he minders/promoters and co should have watched out for him and his family more.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            my boy bam bam would of beat his azz.Fck that puto
            Would have been an explosive fight, that one.

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BAM BAM

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

and you pity him???i hear no 1 mentioning the kids how they are orphans
                and the rest of the family (on both sides) that has been left behind to deal with the aftermath on a daily basis

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
                  I think he minders/promoters and co should have watched out for him and his family more.
                  Agreed. The guy wasn't born evil, he became mentally unhinged over time and lost control of his mind. The various parties with interest in, and influence on, Valero -- be it those who were guiding his boxing career or the Communist regime in Venezuela -- were too slow to act.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                    and the rest of the family (on both sides) that has been left behind to deal with the aftermath on a daily basis
                    did the wbc set a fund aside for his kids or anything??

Comment

sad **** when I hear that name.
                      Valero was in the PI at Pacquiao's b-day so sad cause dude had talent that we never got truly to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X