• Show
Clear All

• 2012.12.01.Austin.Trout.vs.Miguel.Cotto.Showtime.. . by sbprivate

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Of course it's the caliber that makes the difference that's why I want to know if there's a significant difference given the same caliber but made of difference materials.

Tried practice shooting with a pistol but it's very hard to hit a bottle target from a distance of say 4-5 meters when I can hit a cap from 8-10 meters with a rifle.
            Steel provides felt recoil reduction. However, advancement in design reduces recoil even in polymer guns. The choice should be base on the purpose of acquiring the gun. If it’s for recreational (sports) purpose, then the choice must be steel not only because it provides felt recoil reduction but also due to the extremely tight tolerance of steel for accuracy.

Polymer is extremely durable, does not rust, is self-lubricating, and very light for carrying.

By the way prof, steel or polymer, do not apply excessive oil in your gun. Very very thin oil is all it needs. Trust me on this prof.

I will teach you how to hit bottle targets from 20 to 30 meters distance using pistol. We need half a day in the range and just 100 rounds. PM me when you are coming here.

Comment

• wawa cotto.

tatlo na ang iiwasan ni bading ngayon, si pac, sergio, at ngayon si trout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                it is.

that's why most major powers try to avoid it at all cost.

if there was a war between china and philippines, which is unlikely, but say it did, would america honor it's mutual defense treaty?

at what cost?

10,000 american lives? what about 100,000?

what if more?
                there is another way of war as of today..

the last war is cold. and USSR falls down.

today. is HOW war will go?

to be a powerful country you need its WORTH.

does our country Philippines WORTH it?

today CHINA is treated by US with full respect. and it is WORTH it. why?

most of our technology comes from them now. take a look at your PCs. etc

we consume they serve.

US got some big investors in China, etc etc about economy.

war or economy?

with issues about those little island we call spratly. does our government have

the ideas, sense, knowledge or HEART to defend it? NONE. look at SABAH we

have some issues there also in the past but we have done nothing.

now china is on that little island and we care now. and we look for some to

defend us...

look at our geographical landscape and our dialects they are the same.

coz we are not UNITED like our land and our languages.

and i am happy when we are watching......

we are just united when pac fights. lol and some nationalistic sports but our

government sometimes they have nothing to support. does our government

support pac in his early days?

China is UNITED. Japan is united even though they lost the war and did

experience an A-BOMB take look at them now.

Phillippines need to change everything not just politics bla bla bla and about

government. It starts not just you, but for me the whole family.

coz the CULTURE of Filipinos are OLIGARCHY. sad to say it does.

even though we handle new technologies we are still the same PINOYS.

take a look those pinoys outside its motherland what are they doing?

leaving to LIVE outside and survive(better life)? some of those Pinoys here in

BS also.

some leave to survive their family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                  Steel provides felt recoil reduction. However, advancement in design reduces recoil even in polymer guns. The choice should be base on the purpose of acquiring the gun. If it’s for recreational (sports) purpose, then the choice must be steel not only because it provides felt recoil reduction but also due to the extremely tight tolerance of steel for accuracy.

Polymer is extremely durable, does not rust, is self-lubricating, and very light for carrying.

By the way prof, steel or polymer, do not apply excessive oil in your gun. Very very thin oil is all it needs. Trust me on this prof.

I will teach you how to hit bottle targets from 20 to 30 meters distance using pistol. We need half a day in the range and just 100 rounds. PM me when you are coming here.
                  20-30 meters? anlayo nun ah. Sige sana nga. Yung dalawang anak ko magbabakasyon dyan sa pebrero at bumili na ng tiket pero ako di makaalis kasi nakatali sa trabaho.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X