Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Take on Hatton Pacman Split $$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd came back and fought Hatton right now it'd just spell "I'm desperate for a quick payday."

I doubt it'll happen.

Same with Pac. They're probably not being too realistic if they think they can just go to Floyd if the Hatton fight falls through.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

**** i meant to say if PACMAN says if hatton wont agree will go get floyd... not hatton

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        **** i meant to say if PACMAN says if hatton wont agree will go get floyd... not hatton
        I know. I should have been more clear, Reed. There seems to be a number of people who think a Floyd-Pac fight will happen if the Hatton fight doesn't come off. We're yet to hear anything concrete from Floyd regarding his possible return.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

exactly.....

Comment

BTW, good first post in the thread. I see it the same way.

Comment

Comment

Reedickyaluss' post is not ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  In Pacmans Defense...

He is the #1 p4p fighter, and just beat the hell out of the biggest draw in boxing.... meanwhile Hatton got knocked out by Floyd... Hatton should be after legacy at this point and not care so much about the $$$... at least with this fight... this is his 2nd SHOT, at possibly beating the #1 p4p fighter... He should take the fight with whatever split just to get at a possible upset of the #1 fighter in the sport... again...

In Hattons Defense...

Hatton is just as much a draw, if not more, then Pacman... also, there fighting at 140, where Hatton is the actual Champion of that weight class, and that alone should not allow him to take less than 50% on any fight...

I think I see both sides... the fight should be 50/50...

But if Manny absolutely refuses... I think Hatton should give in... this is his 2nd chance to upset the #1 fighter in the sport, and not many get that chance...

IMO Hatton should choose legacy over $$$ in this fight, and it would allow him to redeem his KO loss to Mayweather.

If the fight takes place I have Pacman over Hatton.
                  Good post and I agree! But I understand Hatton wanting 50/50 and not taking 60/40 through principle... he doesn't want them to take the piss out of him if you know what i mean.

Either way, it would be a massive event with a massive fight that I am definitely looking forward to... so I would be disappointed if it doesn't happen. At this moment I have got Pacquiao beating Hatton too, though I might change my mind as we get closer to the fight.

Comment

I just want to see the fight....the people will pay for what they want to see and u prizefighters will get your $$$. It's 50 -50...it ain't like he being disrespectful like Oscar and asking for 70-30. just fight damnnit!!

Comment

The fight was verbally agreed to at 50-50. i agree with your post Reed in part. Hatton is the champ at the weight they're fighting at. The terms where agreed on. Make it happen. Pretty simple when you look at it in that light and as I said last night about Pacman, 50% of $60+ million is alot better than 80% of $20 million. Pac is p4p #1, sure. When is the last time Ricky lost at 140lbs though? This fight is THE fight to be made but I don't blame Rick one bit for looking elsewhere and moving on with his career. His British following and fighting on home soil, will give him enough of a payday to lose interest as he is apparently doing. Make this fight happen Pac, don't be ODLH. Oh and Pac can go try and get Floyd but I garuntee you it won't do the numbers Hatton/Pac would.

Comment

Working...
                      X