No announcement yet.

Kimbo deserves some time off after the FOTY with Seth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo deserves some time off after the FOTY with Seth

I mean I speak for everyone when I say WHAT A FIGHT. I think we gotta give our hats off to Kimbo for has Anderson Silva like streak, I mean a resume which boasts Bo Cantrell, Tank Abbot, Afro Puff, and then now future hall of famer and just all around hearthrob Seth Paralysis, I mean his fight with Seth would end most men they went at it for 14 rounds(in dog years), landing blows after blows and finally the only thing that could drop Kimbo was Seth doing a feint Daniel Russo Crane Kick stance switch to Haymaker jab. I mean that shot he took was rediculous, it would have dropped anyman under the fourth grade.

Its obvious Kimbo's gonna recover from this setback, and my prayers go out to Ken and the entire family for Ken's speedy recovery from that Flesh wound he got from shaving his mustache.

Gary Shaw

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    I mean I speak for everyone when I say WHAT A FIGHT. I think we gotta give our hats off to Kimbo for has Anderson Silva like streak, I mean a resume which boasts Bo Cantrell, Tank Abbot, Afro Puff, and then now future hall of famer and just all around hearthrob Seth Paralysis, I mean his fight with Seth would end most men they went at it for 14 rounds(in dog years), landing blows after blows and finally the only thing that could drop Kimbo was Seth doing a feint Daniel Russo Crane Kick stance switch to Haymaker jab. I mean that shot he took was rediculous, it would have dropped anyman under the fourth grade.

Its obvious Kimbo's gonna recover from this setback, and my prayers go out to Ken and the entire family for Ken's speedy recovery from that Flesh wound he got from shaving his mustache.

Gary Shaw

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Nice one Dice, very nice.

Comment

lol believe it or not i'm actually a Kimbo fan. But I love MMA and knew he wasnt no where near world class, HE WAS ABOVE IT

Comment

i wonder who will be the next hobo to be the new mma hero?

mma fans make me lmao!!!! they actually call kimbo a mma legend...ha ha ha, who the hell can actually have a hobo as their hero

Comment

Boxing Is And Will Always Be The #1 Sport...real Men Fight With Their Two Hands, Not Kick And Roll Around The Ground With Another Man, Twisting Each Other's Arms!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
            i wonder who will be the next hobo to be the new mma hero?

mma fans make me lmao!!!! they actually call kimbo a mma legend...ha ha ha, who the hell can actually have a hobo as their hero
            Who the hell is callin Kimbo there hero, most of Kimbos fan base dont even like MMA

And boxing is a real sport with monsters and legends like Tye Fields who is p4p number 1

Comment

it the oraganizations fault they should have been pushing a legit fighter like cung le instead of kimbo

Comment

Kimbo is a disgrace to MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                  finally the only thing that could drop Kimbo was Seth doing a feint Daniel Russo Crane Kick stance switch to Haymaker jab. I mean that shot he took was rediculous, it would have dropped anyman under the fourth grade.
                  hah, no ****. Kimbo essentially knocked himself out by sprinting into in extended fist.

Comment

Kimbo Is The Greatest Fighter Of All Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X