No announcement yet.

Best way to bulk up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to bulk up?

What in your opinion is the best ways/techniques to bulk up?

Lift heavy.

Comment

high protein diet, push ups....maybe? thats what i think but im sure better informed people here will give great advise in witch i could learn more to. but i would think high protein diet is key

Comment

The Roy Jones way, S-T-E-R-O-I-D-S.

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
          BEEEFCAKE!!

Comment

squat and deadlift

Comment

Personally I've found a great way to bulk up my arms and I'm fairly sure it would work for other body parts if you changed the exercise.

I do the following and saw results after a weeks training.

dumbbell bicep curling:

12 reps of 16 pounds , 10 second break, 12 reps of 22 pounds , 10 second break, 12 reps 28 pounds, 10 second break, 12 reps of 33 pounds , 15 second break, 10 reps 44 pounds, 15 second break, 4 reps of 55 pounds each arm.
              Have a 30 second break then work your way back down.

I'm sure the same training method could be used with bench press, shoulder press, anything really.

Add that training routine to a high protein diet and should see results.

Or there's always just doing weights of any kind at a high weight/low rep.

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
                eat a lot but healthy, carbs oaths, wholewheat pasta, brown rice, fruits and veggis

protein clean cut beaf and pork, chicken, turkey, fish, eggs etc

good fats like nuts, almons, olive oil, fatty fish eat

build your program aroung compund lifts squat,deadlift,chins/downpull,militarypress and benchpress, get enough sleep/rest and live healthy( dont get wasted all the time)

anyway youl probably get a lot better help at bodybuilding sites

Comment

Increase your amount of calories. Eat 1.5g's of protein per pound you weigh about 50 g's of fat and try and hit around 3000-3500 calories a day. Eat lean meats like chicken turkey and seafood. Make sure you have a good amount of carbs as well.

Lifting weights helps, stick to compound movements= Bench Press, Squat, Military Press, Deadlift and Rows

Comment

Working...
                  X