What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clint Easthood View Post
    jacobs IS better than corrales doe..
    these guys are ******ed even when it makes no sense, they'll do anything to make GGG's resume look better

corrales is a two division champion, was A class and in the top ten p4p discussion from the late 90s-2005

2 different class of fighter....Jacobs never dominated guys as good as Gainer, Robert Garcia or knockout anyone as good as frieitas nor outbox a boxer likE CASAMAYOR

Comment

I said it once and I will say it again Jacob is garbage, he fought the fight of his life against ggg and still lost, he won't be able to replicate that. If ggg is worth a crap he give Jacob a rematch and ktfo Jacobs . Ggg learns from his mistakes he is a student of the game. Jacob is garbage and will have nothing new to show ggg in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
        The Golovtards are worse than Pac fans, at least Pacquiao was actually a great fighter.
        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I get what you're saying...but you have the ability to judge corrales on what he did after mayweather as well, the same can't be done with jacobs yet. Corrales appears to be the better fighter on the surface...but jacobs could go on to have a better career.
          Jacobs has more fights than Corrales had when he fought mayweather

for jacobs to have a better career than Corrales he would have to beat A class competition.....

beat a popular 2 division champion like Freitas(Canelo)...beat a feared pressure fighter Castillo(GGG)...outbox and outfight a boxer Casamayor(BJS/Degale)

win a title at 168

he has a bit to do before its even a worthwhile debate...he is already 30 and i doubt he gets the fights to prove he is better.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            It's a really disturbing trend. He s another quick KO victim before the fight but now he's better than any win on Floyd's resume
            "bu bu bu when did mayweather beat a taller, faster fighter with power in his prime like jacobs?"

its funny how the tune changed when GGG didnt blitz jacobs

Comment

floyd fans did the same to guys like pac and canelo. 2 guys who are bums. it was funny at first but the joke became real like trump.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                The Golovkin fans think if you're not 100% behind him then you're a problem. I actually came around to recognizing his boxing skill. Then I saw how he did against an 8-1 underdog. It's funny, the same people that was pumping up Jacobs before the fight was predicting a early KO. Then when it didn't happen they accused Jacobs of cheating. They couldn't be satisfied with a questionable win, they had to spin it and now make him some kind of defensive genius. The same guy that brag about getting hit on purpose.
                yea he lets guys hit lol....or maybe he lacks head movement....hmmmmmm.....GGG is a sitting duck when his opponents let their hands go inside

whether its jacobs or monroe jr level guys

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  Its funny that the people who are always babbling on and on about "resume doe" as an excuse to bash GGG are the very same people who are now hyping Charlo and Spence, and they dont even see the irony......
                  who has charlo or spence anywhere near p4p and they dont get hype from networks either

...come on man ESPN had this guy top 25 of the last 25 years and now # 1p4p.....he literally has the worse resume ever and proven the least of any fight supposedly #1 p4p of all time

Comment

Maybe they just like gargling.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      Jacobs has more fights than Corrales had when he fought mayweather

for jacobs to have a better career than Corrales he would have to beat A class competition.....

beat a popular 2 division champion like Freitas(Canelo)...beat a feared pressure fighter Castillo(GGG)...outbox and outfight a boxer Casamayor(BJS/Degale)

win a title at 168

he has a bit to do before its even a worthwhile debate...he is already 30 and i doubt he gets the fights to prove he is better.
                      Comparing freitas to canelo is a bit of a stretch. Corrales was one of my favorites and he fought a lot of good competition...but his career is a bit overrated if you put everything in context. I do agree that he had done more at the time he faced mayweather than jacobs has done up until facing ggg. Garcia, jukko, gainer and manfready was hardly a murderers row tho...they all lost most of their meaningful fights. It's so much easier to give props to guys from the past, but they're just names that seem more meaningful because most of us were less critical back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X