GGG: "Andre Ward is too much for me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

8:14

Why is this even a discussion at this point? We heard from the man himself, "Ward is too much for me"

In b4 "He don't speak english doe" you can even see him shaking his head with his lips pursed lmao. Weren't GGG fans going crazy after they saw Cotto's facial expression? I'm interested in the excuses.
    Yeah floyd is the only world class fighter that feels confident facing and dominating fighters two classes above. Granted ggg did it tonight but danny isnt canelo or oscar. Maybe danny can beat another illness but not a top 10 fighter. Keep the ggg hate on swoll

Comment

GGG definitely couldn't beat Ward. This fight proved that.

I don't hold it against him though. GGG is a small middle, and Ward is the best 168 pounder in the divisions history, and a naturally much larger guy.

GGG does need a better game plan in this type of fight though. It looks like "Mexican style" isn't going to cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

I don't hold it against him though. GGG is a small middle, and Ward is the best 168 pounder in the divisions history, and a naturally much larger guy.
        I'll go with RJJ here

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
          I'll go with RJJ here
          I musta forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I didn't know you could bend that way to suck yourself off.

PS. Still a dumb thread since Jacobs and Ward have very little in common.
            Golovkin was turned into a slow 1 dimensional slugger with Jacob's jab and movement which SOG excels at. Ward would school the ever living shyt out of this guy, his style is all wrong for lil g.

Ward's KO % would be much higher in a weak division like 160, he's fought QUALITY competition his entire career.

There are MULTIPLE guys on Ward's resume that would destroy golovkin, they are on different levels.

Comment

Golovkin was turned into a slow 1 dimensional slugger with Jacob's jab and movement which SOG excels at.\.
              GGG landed ~3 times as many jabs as jacobs....

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
                GGG landed ~3 times as many jabs as jacobs....

If you're going by the biased compubox #'s, everybody knows those are a joke. Jacobs was pumping out his jab the whole fight and was tagging him with rights.

lil gift

must be what the G stands for

Comment

Golovkin was turned into a slow 1 dimensional slugger with Jacob's jab and movement which SOG excels at. Ward would school the ever living shyt out of this guy, his style is all wrong for lil g.

Ward's KO % would be much higher in a weak division like 160, he's fought QUALITY competition his entire career.

There are MULTIPLE guys on Ward's resume that would destroy golovkin, they are on different levels.
                  Nowhere in your rant did you actually say anything boxing related. Jacobs and Ward have very little in common boxing wise. Saying that your favorite fighter destroys someone who looked bad is completely idiotic.

Ward had nothing to do with that fight. Quit sucking your own d1ck. Or, I dunno, continue, who am I to judge.

Comment

GGG = Gift Gift Gift

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      Nowhere in your rant did you actually say anything boxing related. Jacobs and Ward have very little in common boxing wise. Saying that your favorite fighter destroys someone who looked bad is completely idiotic.

Ward had nothing to do with that fight. Quit sucking your own d1ck. Or, I dunno, continue, who am I to judge.

It's about the footwork, the jab, the head movement, combos, these are what kept Jacobs in the fight, these are skills Ward is an absolute master at.

160 is a very weak division, it's got some up and comers but lil g will probably duck them.

Comment

Working...
                      X