No announcement yet.

DeGale/Jack - DRAW - SHOULD've been Alvarez vs Lara TOO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGale/Jack - DRAW - SHOULD've been Alvarez vs Lara TOO

What an amazing night from Showtime Boxing. The final knockdown from Jack edged it out for the correct Draw.

This bout imo / style / was VERY similar to Lara vs Alvarez. So if you want to complain about ''robbery'' or bad decision, revisit Nelo vs Lara.

This bout tonight was fair. For us boxing lovers, the problem isn't the score. The problem is that is was such a great Championship bout that we'd like a Rematch, but as we've seen, Jack is struggling to make weight.

Jack imo is not ready for Stevenson. Imo, a 170 catch is OK, but it's not a Championship bout. So be it. In the UK too
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-15-2017, 12:40 AM.

I also thought thought Jack barely pulled out the draw with the KD . It was a really good fight and a fair decision . Hope to see a rematch . Was a little annoyed with how Floyd kept trying to scream robbery after the fight .

Comment

this fight had no similarities to Canelo/Lara.. can you expand on that.. I know what you're getting at since Jack was the aggressor (Nelo) and Degale the boxer/mover (Lara).. but Degale went to war whereas Lara was content dancing and throwing occasional pot shots. I had Canelo winning comfortably due to body work. .and I don't think Lara was dancing to be cute I think he understood standing in one place against Canelo wouldn't be safe. . this fight was a war, Canelo/Lara was your typical matador vs bull matchup.

Comment

Working...
      X