• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    voy a estar en el carro como 9 horas asi que no se podra hacer eso bro
    Ufff...fula eso..

Comment

Nice to see the Cubans joining in these boards... I hope there is more in store for the Cuban fans in the form of great fighters for years to come. I love seeing different countries going at it and the frenzy it creates and Cuba would be a great addition to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Phillipines mix. 8 pages, nice. Gamboa will spark the phillipino though easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
        Nice to see the Cubans joining in these boards... I hope there is more in store for the Cuban fans in the form of great fighters for years to come. I love seeing different countries going at it and the frenzy it creates and Cuba would be a great addition to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Phillipines mix. 8 pages, nice.
        Thanks, bro. Nice sentiments.

Cubans have a long, proud history in professional boxing. Younger fans may not be familiar with it. For decades, communism restricted us to the amateur ranks. But now we're back....

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
          Nice to see the Cubans joining in these boards... I hope there is more in store for the Cuban fans in the form of great fighters for years to come. I love seeing different countries going at it and the frenzy it creates and Cuba would be a great addition to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Phillipines mix. 8 pages, nice. Gamboa will spark the phillipino though easy.
          Thanks for the appreciation...cuba will be on the mix soon enough..I m alredy seeing how is starting here in miami..soon the fans will take over..now we are just a few but that will change soon..greetings..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Dome

Nice to see the Cubans joining in these boards... I hope there is more in store for the Cuban fans in the form of great fighters for years to come. I love seeing different countries going at it and the frenzy it creates and Cuba would be a great addition to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Phillipines mix. 8 pages, nice.

Thanks, bro. Nice sentiments.

Cubans have a long, proud history in professional boxing. Younger fans may not be familiar with it. For decades, communism restricted us to the amateur ranks. But now we're back....
            Or attempting it at least.

Man... Free Malik! I miss that dude and he would he a nice addition to this thread too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Or attempting it at least.

Man... Free Malik! I miss that dude and he would he a nice addition to this thread too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I also noticed his absence. He was a good poster. He's gone, but the crazed nationalists remain.

Comment

excited to see this one. good luck to both !!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Farenas seems to look lost . Both guys came in at 130 but Farenas looks little.

Seems like Gamboa had a nice little crowd in there.
                  Gamboa been borrowing some of 50cents juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                    Ufff...fula eso..
                    seguro que manana voy directo al foro y descargo las peleas. sin saber los resultados claro porque si no le quita la gracia eso

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      seguro que manana voy directo al foro y descargo las peleas. sin saber los resultados claro porque si no le quita la gracia eso
                      Donde las descargas?

Comment

Working...
                      X