Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Ain't Got Mark On Me; They Thought They'd F*** Me Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fought Pac 8 years ago your face might not be so pretty. But many pacs opponents faced have been ok of late they all got the running blueprint.
    But broner must accept that had he got the decision over Pac it would have been a badder robbery than the 1st Bradley fight by far.
    There's just no way judges could have given it to broner even if they wanted to be kind
    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-21-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      This is honestly kind of sad to witness. This is a broken man who likely feels that was it for him on a big stage. Full denial. It was a borderline pitiful performance to the point that 116-112 cards are in the wtf territory. Hell, a better case can be made that he lost every round than 116-112. He’s a gatekeeper now, and not a very threatening one at that.

It was all fun and games when he was beating up on smaller men who had nothing for him and as soon as he started fighting men his size, he went life and death with Malignaggi and the rest is history.

Hope he puts this money away amd is smart with it and starts thinking about how he’s going to want to finish his career and on what terms.

He’s got great gifts when he lets his hands go but at this point, it’s quite clear he just doesn’t have the mental fortitude to impose himself.

I think if the guy disappeared for at the very least a good year or more and just got really disciplined he could likely try to get down to 140.

He’s young enough to have a good run if he can somehow find a fire within himself and reinvent himself.

Might sound crazy but I believe he can still salvage his career to an extent but I think he could use some isolation and a different trainer.

I think someone like Abel sanchez would be great for him if he let go of is ego and just went there and lived a spartan lifestyle. I think being around some of the guys there might help bring something out of him as well as theyre all in supremely good shape and generally very strong willed.

If he could go out to seek and destroy at all costs, he definitely could stand a chance at something.

He might be too big of a fool though... and maybe I have too much hope for him. :/
      I agree. Barring some massive spiritual awakening, broner is pretty much done.

Comment

Broner knows he lost but was happy to last the distance, that was a victory for him. He would never admit that though.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          like when pac fought algieri and posters said pac couldnt even ko algieri, etc.
          He couldn't. And Chris was right in front of him.

I didn't see Broner run the majority of the fight. Clammed up, yes. Not nearly as bad as Clottey, but nearly. He got hit with shots that put other fighters down and lasted the distance.

Told y'all, this isn't Kuala Lumpur with NO random blood and urine testing.

Comment

......dis ngg@ smh

Comment

Comments Thread For: Broner: Ain't Got Mark On Me; They Thought They'd F*** Me Up

Ok AB!

Comment

According to some people on here after the Canelo / GGg 2 fight and Garcia / Herrera fight you determine the winner by who’s face is more damaged

I wonder if that logic still applies to this fight

Comment

pac hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Once you think you heard it all from Broner then he goes and says something like this lol I ain't got no black eye or broken nose, I still got all my ribs in perfect condition so I'm good lol
                    Yer and the only damage he done to little old pac is getting his glove strings caught in his eye.
                    Geez Broner I was going for you in the Vargas fight but after Manny man you ain’t doing anything at 147.
                    Not sure what the future holds for Broner now.
                    Whoever beats him isn’t really a decent notch in anyone’s resume no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post

Ok AB!
                      That ain’t no AB.
                      LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X