Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a fan of AJ vs Whyte II but it's the fight to make.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I hate to admit it, Whyte has done well for himself in 2018 (although he narrowly escaped getting KO'd by Parker by holding onto the ropes in the last seconds of their bout), but his KO of Chisora was legit, and although I don't like him or his dirty tactics in the ring, he has earned a junkyards dog path to a chance at a title shot.

AJ vs Whyte
    Breazeale vs Whyte
    Parker rematch?

I couldn't be mad about any of those if Wilder/Fury II is on course and I don't think Miller deserves a shot at AJ over Whyte. I still don't like Beetlejuice but he's done way more than Big Baby has, even in the trash talking category.

Comment

I don't disagree with any of your logic or overall opinion (Whyte deserves it more off his recent resume & Big Baby needs a better resume). I'd still rather see Joshua vs Big Baby cuz idk that Whyte has improved as much as Joshua has since their first fight. And I don't see the outcome being any different outside of an earlier KO more than likely. The quality perfomances, even vs lesser opposition, makes me more curious about what Big Baby can present to Joshua in the ring to challenge him. Maybe its less than Whyte brings...but maybe its more too.

Also I think Joshua going to the US for a fight helps us get to where most fans wanna go sooner than later, the Joshua vs Wilder fight. So I think its the smarter more compelling move to fight Big Baby in the states next despite Whyte deserving a title shot more.

Comment

Bump! Get your arms around this ****, Eddie. It's the best option for now. Matchroom USA is still building and Miller vs Bryan, Miller vs Charr and Joshua vs Miller is 3 cards instead of 1. Throw some real money towards Shyte. At least people saw him knock people out on Showtime and HBO.

Comment

LOL the Wilder fans begging Hearn to sign the Whyte fight now. Hearn should hold off and see what happens with Wilder-Fury. If those negotiations fail Wilder will be all out of excuses.

Comment

Khan is making more against Bud Crawford than they are offering Shyte

Comment

Working...
            X