Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Pissed Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua is as phony as his Nigerian brothers email business.

Comment

AJ trying to be interesting for the camera's by showing another side to him.

Shame he doesn't show that spark when it comes to Fury or AJ. Only Whyte.

Comment

It's becoming more and more common to see this side of Anthony Joshua.

Rightly or wrongly.. alot of people question is personal desire to become undisputed or fight other fighters and it does obviously get him annoyed.

As for people saying he is fake.. you only need to see the first Whyte fight to see he has a nasty side to him.

He is human..and I wouldn't want to piss him off in a bar.

Comment

Lol.
          AJ just pissed of that Fury/Wilder have denied him and he's not the ruler of the division no more.

Anyone can tell he's dirty that he was not involved in the biggest fight this year in the heavies.
          He's begging Wilder now because unless he fights him next he will be frozen out for another year.

AJ is so transparent plus he looked like he had a few before the interview.
          Suck eggs AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            It's becoming more and more common to see this side of Anthony Joshua.

Rightly or wrongly.. alot of people question is personal desire to become undisputed or fight other fighters and it does obviously get him annoyed.

As for people saying he is fake.. you only need to see the first Whyte fight to see he has a nasty side to him.

He is human..and I wouldn't want to piss him off in a bar.
            Why not???
            Are you scared of him.
            Big scary Joshua.
            He seems like a strawberry shortcake to me.
            He's not scary at all compared to past heavyweight champions.

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post

Wish he was more real like this instead of that PC front he seems to put on.
              I’ve seen this side of him loads of times. There’s plenty of documentaries about him that show more of his personality he’s far from boring but any time a black fighter doesn’t in a certain way he’s called boring.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                Trust me the real AJ is not a guy you want to mess with.

The PC AJ is the media friendly one that has helped him become the richest British fighter of all time.
                Have never met him but his is what I got from my older brother who knows him quite well. He isn’t close to him per say now but he couldn’t believe the media/PR Joshua that he is seeing right now. This is why Dillian Whyte called him fake etc back in 2015 during their build up fight. He knows the real Oseni (His real family name).

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Why not???
                  Are you scared of him.
                  Big scary Joshua.
                  He seems like a strawberry shortcake to me.
                  He's not scary at all compared to past heavyweight champions.
                  I'm 5'11 and 12 stone with nothing but limited amateur experience so...if you're question is would I be , or am I apprehensive of ever being in a physical confrontation with 6'6 18 stone unified heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Joshua than my answer would be ..yes?

What a silly analogy.

I have a inkling your whole reply was based solely on the fact I just made you look a complete idiot in another thread and exposed your tribalism for exactly what it is.

By all means... Should the scenario ever arise , I'd gladly pay to see how well you faired against Joshua in either a boxing ring or straight shoot fight .

I don't entirely understand why you've even bothered to respond in all honesty, as it's clearly evident from both his past life and past and recent interviews and fights that he has a spiteful nasty side to him.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                    I just want to see him fight someone different. Ortiz last fight was boring af tho.
                    Ortiz needs to earn a shot first. Whyte is a mile ahead of him and so is Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                      Ortiz needs to earn a shot first. Whyte is a mile ahead of him and so is Miller.
                      I’d be fine seeing him fight Miller too.

Comment

Working...
                      X