No announcement yet.

Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

This will be to the point!! Ok when I was young and watching boxing I did not appreciate nor like Floyd! Yet I didn't have a little bit of a biased opinion with Fighters against him. I would try to give them rounds against Floyd but after learning from that mistake and rewatching and not being biased I learned that floyd really is a great fighter even though I dislike him and his arrogant attitude. On the case with Canelo and GGG!
    GGG is a great fighter I will not take that away from him I am a Canelo fan am I also a GGG fan. But Canelo is the better fighter in every which way.
    I'm sorry your butt hurt about it I'm not partial to one or the other but Canelo beat him plain and simple. Rewatch the fights both the first and the second and do not be biased and you'll have a better Outlook. I'm sick and tired of seeing this he's a cheat he's roid he lost both fights! Canelo did not lose any fight with GGG!!
    Canelo beat him defensively in first fight and beat him at his own game in the 2nd!! 3rd fight at this point makes little sense to be honest!
    GGG will get beat bad in a third fight now that Canelo knows he can beat him either way he can choose his style vs GGG can not!
    Remember you claim bad judges! GGG picked them and one voted on GGG in first fight!!
    It's a lose that's it. GGG is on his way out and Canelo is in his prime! Big difference!
    Last edited by redmyth79; 11-25-2018, 09:00 PM.

And yet canelo still lost twice

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      And yet canelo still lost twice
      If you believe that your a snowflake!!
      The judges saw different and real boxing experts too!!
      Grow up

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
        If you believe that your a snowflake!!
        The judges saw different and real boxing experts too!!
        Grow up
        I can tell you’re young and naive can you even name the 7 rounds canelo supposably won boy? Unlike you, real boxing fans knew what they were watching 8-4 ggg first fight 7-5 second fight and I can name the rounds.
        Last edited by A.K; 11-25-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I can tell you’re young and naive can you even name the 7 rounds canelo supposably won boy? Unlike you, real boxing fans knew what they were watching 8-4 ggg first fight 7-5 second fight and I can name the rounds.
          I got your boy swinging between my legs!! Hoe azz!! LMAO!! I'm 40 been a boxer myself raised as a fighter and grew up watching Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis Klitschko's Oscar, Tysue or whatever his name was. Watched Floyd get beat pretty bad by castllio in first fight! I watched just about any and every PPV fight sense the 1988!!
          So tell me bitc- your age acting all dumb and shi-!! Grow up!
          I watched Tito get beat by Oscar and Oscar get robbed live!
          I have watched all fights sense time stated that meant a damn?!
          Sugar Shane 2 vs Oscar was another robbery! That's a robbery!! Oscar out landed a juiced Mosley by 120+ punches as champion and lost!! Explain that. Yet I'm simply making a point. Quit being so but hurt!! It's done it's over and Canelo won fair and square!

Comment

By your logic your crazy simple as that!
            Canelo won 1-3 and 10-12 without question in first fight! Draw but I could give him a round in between if wanted because GGG didn't have effective aggression!
            2nd fight was close only because Canelo gave them exactly what they wanted and bullied the bully!!
            It's over it's done Canelo beat GGG! That's a fact and it's on official documents!!

Comment

I got your boy swinging between my legs!! Hoe azz!! LMAO!! I'm 40 been a boxer myself raised as a fighter and grew up watching Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis Klitschko's Oscar, Tysue or whatever his name was. Watched Floyd get beat pretty bad by castllio in first fight! I watched just about any and every PPV fight sense the 1988!!
              So tell me bitc- your age acting all dumb and shi-!! Grow up!
              I watched Tito get beat by Oscar and Oscar get robbed live!
              I have watched all fights sense time stated that meant a damn?!
              Sugar Shane 2 vs Oscar was another robbery! That's a robbery!! Oscar out landed a juiced Mosley by 120+ punches as champion and lost!! Explain that. Yet I'm simply making a point. Quit being so but hurt!! It's done it's over and Canelo won fair and square!
              I can tell you in your feelings I’m not reading that novel of horrible grammar and chill with the !! Are you screaming while typing or something?

Lol why does only canelo have all these clown fans I bet you’re a paisa too

Comment

I can tell you in your feelings I’m not reading that novel of horrible grammar and chill with the !! Are you screaming while typing or something?

Lol why does only canelo have all these clown fans I bet you’re a paisa too
                You will not read because you can't LMAO!!
                I'm a fan of all boxers!! That's the facts!! I call it how I see it!!
                And no the marks are to get the point across!

Comment

You will not read because you can't LMAO!!
                  I'm a fan of all boxers!! That's the facts!! I call it how I see it!!
                  And no the marks are to get the point across!
                  Ok!! You’re a Fan!!!1!

Comment

This guy is very wise! I personally like the first win better! Canelo barely broke a sweat!

Comment

Working...
                    X