No announcement yet.

So.. Povetkin was gonna get JOBBED on the scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.. Povetkin was gonna get JOBBED on the scorecards

What a disgrace.. seems like AJ is the British Canelo.

This is why boxing sucks azz these days.

He's the new wilder in America?

Comment

I had povetkin 4-2 and if i gave a swing round then 3-3 , but to have Joshua up on all three cards just shows how 80,000 screaming brits can affect a humans perception of what it is their seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        I had povetkin 4-2 and if i gave a swing round then 3-3 , but to have Joshua up on all three cards just shows how 80,000 screaming brits can affect a humans perception of what it is their seeing.
        Yeah, I had 4-2 Pov, and would be fine with 3-3 but the fact a judge had 5-1 AJ is beyond messed up

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Yeah, I had 4-2 Pov, and would be fine with 3-3 but the fact a judge had 5-1 AJ is beyond messed up
          Agree that one made no sense at all. I've heard a lot of views and it was split between 4-2 Joshua, 3-3 and 4-2 Povetkin fairly evenly across a wide range - so can't argue too much. Initially I was 4-2 Povetkin but After watching the fight back I did actually see it differently and felt like I wasn't giving Joshua as much credit as i should have been.

Comment

Well I thought you guys knew that Anthony Joshua is the end of all boxing in Britain.

Comment

I didnt know a world title fight lasted only 7 rounds ? Here is me thinking there was 50% of the fight still remaining lol
              This forum is attracting some of the dumbest f@ckers now.

Comment

if AJ didn’t have that power he would of lost smh

Comment

AJ won 2 rounds MAX. 5-1 to AJ is such obvious corruption, but i expect nothing less from Hearns golden goose these days. But then again Wilder was ahead agaisnt Ortiz/Washington/etc when he was clearly losing so...

Comment

I had povetkin 4 2 up but seems like a lot of people had Joshua up. I'd be hypocritical not to say 5 1 is bias for Joshua though

Comment

Working...
                    X