Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    question:
    1) how can i be accepting your challenge when i was challenging you and staying consistent with my request?

2)
    how can i be accepting a challenge when i laughed off your spin in the posts prior to that? And then steered you back to what the main topic is?

The only thing that is for sure is what you said below.
    And that i started this thread to challenge you!!!!

you are no longer confident.

you know that you will lose!!!

do you no longer believe what you said, travestyny????

why are you so scared?

challenge is on!!!!!

you accepted and then declined. The question is why are you scared????

You also have been saying you should have won our first debate. I was nice enough to offer a rematch....you won't go near it!!!! Why? Are you scared????

Get the fvvck out of here, fool. Pay your fvvcking debt from the first debate and then we'll see what's up. You know you lost and i know you lost. Admit that you lost!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Dude, it's not a threshold in that case. Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Ok

Challenge is on!
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Thank you.

You gotta be a stupid muthafvvcka to challenge me on a case that says BAP is not a threshold...and argue that it is a threshold

Jesus Christ. Who you have in mind for judges?
      I just saw this

Challenge is on my post of your post!!!

Everyone is wrong according to travesty
      because the Cas panel said so!!!

EXPLAIN WHY YOU BACKED OUT, ADP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        DEFLECTOR at work!!!!

1) Who started this thread? ADP02

2) So then I was the challenging YOU? ADP02

3) Did you accept my challenge? NO, Travestyny has been DUCKing!

4) My challenge is very important and actually is an extension of last year.

By the way...I couldn't let this shlt slide.

1. Do you think I give a fvvck that you challenged me on some vague bullshlt in here. Seriously, dude. You didn't think I saw though this bullshlt right away. YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT WAS ABOUT THE BAP. I'M THE ONE WHO SAID...THIS IS BAP BULLSHlT. THEN YOU FESSED UP. I SEE YOU A MILE AWAY, DUDE.

2. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I CHALLENGED YOU AND YOU DECLINED. YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR OVER A YEAR ABOUT OUR DEBATE. I SAID LET'S DO IT AGAIN, JUST TO STOP YOU FROM CRYING. YOU DECLINED. DO YOU WANT ME TO GO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT SO I CAN TALK ABOUT HOW YOU DECLINED????

3. I GOT YOU TO AGREE ABOUT THE COURT CASE HERE, AND THEN YOU DECLINED ONE POST LATER. YOU'RE A BlTCH WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE IS SAYING.

4. SHOULD I MAKE A THREAD ABOUT YOU LYING ABOUT YOUR STANCE ON EPO. LET'S SEE IF YOU DECLINE. YOU DID BELIEVE IT WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE DIDN'T YOU? I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE ABOUT THAT.

5. DO YOU STILL DENY THAT THIS WAS ABOUT MAYWEATHER BEING TESTED? SHOULD I CREATE A THREAD ABOUT THAT?

6. ALSO CHALLENGED YOU ABOUT THE NICK DIAZ SITUATION. YOU DECLINED.

7. EVEN THE DEBATE THREAD WHERE YOU WERE DECAPITATED SAYS 'CALLING OUT ADP02 A SECOND TIME.'

DUDE. YOUR BUTTHURT IS EPIC. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT YOU LOST 4-0 AND NOW YOU ARE DESPERATE. YOU CAN GET A REMATCH. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. BRING UP ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM YOUR NEW DEFLECTIONS. THE TRUTH IS, YOU KNOW IT WON'T MATTER. YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WIN AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT. YOU WON'T EVEN ACCEPT ABOUT THE COURT CASE THAT BURIED YOU. YOU STILL WANT TO GO ON SOME VAGUE SHlT. SO DO YOU WANT THAT REMATCH....BECAUSE YOU CAN GET THAT REMATCH....

RIGHT AFTER YOU APOLOGIZE TO THE JUDGES, APOLOGIZE TO ME, AND PAY YOUR DEBT FROM LOSING THE FIRST DEBATE.

Comment

• Hey ADP02 - how does VADA (being they are a WADA-TYPE AGENCY using WADA-TYPE test) monitors athletes for EPO?

Indirect?
          Direct?

Comment

• I bet the above post DEFLECTED away from what you wrote in my post above!

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
            THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
            Quote:
            Quote:
            The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
            It even specifically mentions that the BAP is not a threshold test. WADA DEFERS TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT!!!!!

You said that everyone calling it a threshold was WRONG!!!!

You said that the CAS rules over what everyone said so they are WRONG and YOU are RIGHT!

DO NOT DEFLECT AGAIN!!!!

Originally Posted by Travestyny

challenge me on it. Was it a threshold??????? I'm waiting......let's get it on, son!

AND BY THE WAY...WE CAN EVEN GO YOUR 2002 VS. MY 2010. WHAT YOU THINK??????

Quote:
            The relative amount (approximately 85%) of the basic band areas does not constitute the “threshold” past which an offense can be found: it only gives evidence of the presence in a sample of a prohibited substance, whose mere detection is considered an anti-doping rule violation.

THAT'S TWO COURT CASES SAYING I'M RIGHT. WAITING FOR YOU TO GROW SOME BALLS. ONE BEING IN 2010. SO WHAT'S UP, PVSSY????

This is what I was agreeing to. You responding to my post and you were implying that you were agreeing to it.

It appears that you have NOT yet agreed to what I CHALLENGED YOU ON!!!

While I like joking around, I do not play childish "Got You Games".

This process of agreeing to the CHALLENGE was intentional. I remembered what happened last time and it became a Kangaroo type court.

This time I want YOU and ME to be 100% sure and agree. I will not be taking an assumption that you agreed because it appears you did not.

and if you are honest, you can stop playing your silly game.

READ the previous posts!

I called your DEFLECTION a SPIN because you are trying desperately to NOT take on my CHALLENGE!

AGAIN, I was laughing at YOUR SPINs.

THE CHALLENGE REMAINs.

YOU WILL LOSE SO I SAW THE DUCK A MILE A WAY!!!!

Comment

I bet the above post DEFLECTED away from what you wrote in my post above!

You said that everyone calling it a threshold was WRONG!!!!

You said that the CAS rules over what everyone said so they are WRONG and YOU are RIGHT!

DO NOT DEFLECT AGAIN!!!!

This is what I was agreeing to. You responding to my post and you were implying that you were agreeing to it.

It appears that you have NOT yet agreed to what I CHALLENGED YOU ON!!!

While I like joking around, I do not play childish "Got You Games".

This process of agreeing to the CHALLENGE was intentional. I remembered what happened last time and it became a Kangaroo type court.

This time I want YOU and ME to be 100% sure and agree. I will not be taking an assumption that you agreed because it appears you did not.

and if you are honest, you can stop playing your silly game.

READ the previous posts!

I called your DEFLECTION a SPIN because you are trying desperately to NOT take on my CHALLENGE!

AGAIN, I was laughing at YOUR SPINs.

THE CHALLENGE REMAINs.

YOU WILL LOSE SO I SAW THE DUCK A MILE A WAY!!!!

DUCK? AGAIN, I ACCEPTED. YOU DUCKED!!!!!!!! SCROLL UP AND READ IT AGAIN.

ONCE I ASKED FOR JUDGES...YOU BACKED OUT. DIDN'T YOU

PAY YOUR FVVCKING DEBT. AND DON'T MAKE ME MAKE 3 OR 4 NEW THREADS ABOUT YOUR BLATANT LIES.

DID YOU BELIEVE EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. YES OR NO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Hey ADP02 - how does VADA (being they are a WADA-TYPE AGENCY using WADA-TYPE test) monitors athletes for EPO?

Indirect?
                Direct?
                He can't tell you. Apparently he believed EPO was a threshold substance. But now magically he never said that

In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know.

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
                EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
                Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

GC/MS or whatever measures EPO below a threshold. An IV that diluted the urine JUST ENOUGH!!!

Comment

• Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
                  THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Quote:

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
                  It even specifically mentions that the BAP is not a threshold test. WADA DEFERS TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT!!!!!

DUCK? AGAIN, I ACCEPTED. YOU DUCKED!!!!!!!! SCROLL UP AND READ IT AGAIN.

ONCE I ASKED FOR JUDGES...YOU BACKED OUT. DIDN'T YOU

PAY YOUR FVVCKING DEBT. AND DON'T MAKE ME MAKE 3 OR 4 NEW THREADS ABOUT YOUR BLATANT LIES.

DID YOU BELIEVE EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. YES OR NO?

So you accepted this challenge? Read below.

On your belief that those statements from the CAS panel you interpreted them as follows:

Question A, B, and C:

Last edited by ADP02; 07-27-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

So you accepted this challenge? Read below.

On your belief that those statements from the CAS panel you interpreted them as follows:

Question A, B, and C:

There was never a challenge to accept you lying piece of shlt. You never challenged me about it. I CHALLENGED YOU ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID...

YOU SAID, "OK, CHALLENGE ON."

THEN I SAID YOU'RE A STUPID MUFFUCCA....

AND YOU SAID....OH, THAT WASN'T ABOUT THAT.

So tell me...WASN'T THE CHALLENGE I PROPOSED EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT? THEN WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM. WHY DID YOU DUCK OUT???????

That's when I knew you were FULL OF SHlT and you are just rambling in here and ducking every fvvcking thing I brought up. YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT WAS A THRESHOLD IN THAT CASE. I ALREADY PROVED IT TO YOU, AND NOW YOU WANT TO BACK OUT OF DISCUSSING THE CASE.

IT'S OBVIOUS.

I'm not playing this stupid game with your lying deceitful ass anymore. The proof is all here, along with other proof.

1. YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY THIS WASN'T ABOUT MAYWEATHER BEING TESTED. THAT'S THE MOST OBVIOUS LIE THAT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD!!!!

2. YOU SAID IT WASN'T ABOUT WADA.

3. YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT YOU THOUGHT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.....WHEN I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE ABOUT IT.

4. WHICH MEANS YOU DEFLECTED FROM OUR ORIGINAL DEBATE...AND YOU STILL LOST 4-0.

So like I said, YOU PROVED YOU ARE A LYING DEFLECTING COWARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PAY YOUR DEBT AND APOLOGIZE TO THE JUDGES. You lost 4-0. ACCEPT YOUR LOSS AND THE REASON THAT YOU KEPT DECLINING THE REMATCH. NOW YOU GET NO REMATCH UNTIL YOU PAY YOUR DEBT FROM THE FIRST ONE. YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO ACCEPT CHALLENGES FROM YOU ABOUT BLATANTLY VAGUE SHlT...AND YOU ALREADY PROVED THAT YOU WON'T EVEN ABIDE BY THE BET WHEN YOU LOSE????

PAY YOUR FVCCKING DEBT FROM YOUR 4-0 LOSS YOU SCUMBAG!

and by the way....

THE BAP IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!!!

There's that word that I love: FACT!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 07-27-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      There was never a challenge to accept you lying piece of shlt. You never challenged me about it. I CHALLENGED YOU ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID...

YOU SAID, "OK, CHALLENGE ON."

THEN I SAID YOU'RE A STUPID MUFFUCCA....

AND YOU SAID....OH, THAT WASN'T ABOUT THAT.

So tell me...WASN'T THE CHALLENGE I PROPOSED EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT? THEN WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM. WHY DID YOU DUCK OUT???????

That's when I knew you were FULL OF SHlT and you are just rambling in here and ducking every fvvcking thing I brought up. YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT WAS A THRESHOLD IN THAT CASE. I ALREADY PROVED IT TO YOU, AND NOW YOU WANT TO BACK OUT OF DISCUSSING THE CASE.

IT'S OBVIOUS.

I'm not playing this stupid game with your lying deceitful ass anymore. The proof is all here, along with other proof.

1. YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY THIS WASN'T ABOUT MAYWEATHER BEING TESTED. THAT'S THE MOST OBVIOUS LIE THAT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD!!!!

2. YOU SAID IT WASN'T ABOUT WADA.

3. YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT YOU THOUGHT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.....WHEN I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE ABOUT IT.

4. WHICH MEANS YOU DEFLECTED FROM OUR ORIGINAL DEBATE...AND YOU STILL LOST 4-0.

So like I said, YOU PROVED YOU ARE A LYING DEFLECTING COWARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PAY YOUR DEBT AND APOLOGIZE TO THE JUDGES. You lost 4-0. ACCEPT YOUR LOSS AND THE REASON THAT YOU KEPT DECLINING THE REMATCH. NOW YOU GET NO REMATCH UNTIL YOU PAY YOUR DEBT FROM THE FIRST ONE. YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO ACCEPT CHALLENGES FROM YOU ABOUT BLATANTLY VAGUE SHlT...AND YOU ALREADY PROVED THAT YOU WON'T EVEN ABIDE BY THE BET WHEN YOU LOSE????

PAY YOUR FVCCKING DEBT FROM YOUR 4-0 LOSS YOU SCUMBAG!

OK, ….. STOP it with the DEFLECTIONs!

Go check out the Thread subject.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests!!!

That was the challenge. Why, because you said this

Travestyny
                      GOOD LUCK PROVING THAT A NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE RELIES ON THRESHOLD TESTS...YOU MORON!!!

Then you asked to just discuss EPO not all non-threshold substances. Ooops!!!!

Then just you said EPO urine not blood. OK!

I said OK to both but the discussion was still on the same subject.

READ BELOW. THESE ARE YOUR STATEMENTS NOT MINE!!!!

I CHALLENGED YOU on this not on your SPIN which I laughed at.

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Quote:

THE CHALLENGE IS ON

or YOU CAN DUCK!!!!

I think it is DUCK SEASON!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X