Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latino Men Built Tougher Than All Other Races?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Latino Men Built Tougher Than All Other Races?

It's not just Barrera. JCC. Morales. Duran. JMM. All speak very quick and have all their thoughts in tact.

Meanwhile the other fighters from their era like Whitaker, Toney(both supposed to be defensive wizards), Roger Mayweather, Hearns etc are all close to braindead.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is even showing clear signs of mental deterioration. he was conned recently out of a huge lumpsum of money and it takes him 2 minutes to finish a sentence.

I was noticing how little most of them slur or seem to struggle with brain damage. Even Duran and Chavez sounds sharp.

An alternate theory is that Spanish just sounds good with brain damage.

I think it is the diet and culture though.

Comment

Spanish rolls off the tongue much easier than English ask them to speak in English they can barely sound words out and look at Brandon rios but I see you gay for the latinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        I was noticing how little most of them slur or seem to struggle with brain damage. Even Duran and Chavez sounds sharp.

Comment

Don't think it's cause they're built tougher but it is interesting y these fighters that were good defensively are slurring and these fighters that the media promotes as head first, take 2 to land 1 can still conversate and even commentate fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

legit lol'd bro...green K

Comment

Interesting even the other old timers like zarate, cuevas, are all still very sharp .

Chiquita Gonzalez who was in crazy wars still speaks clear and sharp

Comment

I agree, the Africans are braindamaged sissies.

Comment

Poverty builds people tougher than other.
                    The poorer the county the toughest chins people seem to have.
                    Must be from fighting in the streets since young age

Comment

Working...
                    X