Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wave your flag and show your allegiance now! are you Team WARD or Team KOVALEV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wave your flag and show your allegiance now! are you Team WARD or Team KOVALEV?

there's no middle ground. show your allegiance right now or forever hold your peace!
    Team KOVALEV all day
    46.96%
    Team WARD all day
    44.35%
    i dislike both and couldn't care less who wins
    8.70%

Ward all the way

Comment

4rd option, I like both for diferent reasons and doesn't have to chose.

I would maybe basically root for Ward (good guy, good skills), but since he's the new heroe of the left flumos and supremacist "reverse tunneys", I won't root for him.

Ward is retrieving the worst trolling fan base.

At least he will have a fan base by now.

Comment

love em both but i gota stick with Ward Onlyy bc hes the one chasing Kov the most feared guy in the sport. gotta respect that, win or loose thats what a champ does

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

I would maybe basically root for Ward (good guy, good skills), but since he's the new heroe of the left flumos and supremacist "reverse tunneys", I won't root for him.

no, **** you and your natural ground.

/spit

/spit

/spit

Comment

Team Ward 4 lyf.

Comment

Team Kovalev

Tough fight but he can do it

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

You can say that because it is true but we can't pretend like there isn't an opposing and equally race motivated group that has adopted a certain middleweight as their hero. To take notice of one and not the other would indicate that one is taking sides in this.

Any way I'm team Ward all the way and have been since the start of the super six, and I'm sure many of us have been and didn't just join because Floyd retired.
                Last edited by NaijaD; 07-21-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

He went to the 6 man tourney and won, he chased ggg, and now he's going after Kovalev...he's going after all of the competition around his weight classes, he won a gold medal, no controversy, whats not to like. Team Ward

Comment

Ward schools Kovalev easily and anyone who thinks otherwise is naive and DKSAB.

Comment

Working...
                    X