No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Says Bigjavi the master thread maker LMFAO tells me a whole lot about u. Do u have 1 or 2 computer monitors?
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I don't know if it's irony, hypocrisy, coincidental or what but out of everything I wrote u picked out "minimal" than talk jealousy. Apparently some1s done their research & knows exactly what benefits Feds get. The blood must boil!

could care less about you really you pay ZERO towards my bills etc....

again i was laughing at you all that school etc what you said 2 college degrees?

and you came out of nowhere saying people are jealous etc

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Federal workers do make their own damn money. I pay taxes just like you do every check.

Its odd that people want to see others not get paid. Its odd that the same people that dont have health and other benefits wanna see me and 799,999 people not have any just like them.

I served this country honorably, I have 2 college degrees, I own a home, I volunteer locally. I have done the things that since I was in elementary school I was told to do (live the American dream). Its a shame that people are jealous and want to see me and my family suffer because others that didnt accomplish what I have and dont have a decent paying job like me with minimal benefits.

and no one jealous of your stank ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Because they are not pertinent. Trump was a real estate tycoon before becoming POTUS. It’s nobody’s business on whether he was planning to open a Trump tower in Moscow, and why mention it if the deal was cancelled. It has nothing to do with the election nor the presidency. Who cares?

There are real issues now to deal with, like Trump offering a huge immigration deal in exchange for border funding, and dems categorically rejecting it out of principle.
      More lies

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        could care less about you really you pay ZERO towards my bills etc....

again i was laughing at you all that school etc what you said 2 college degrees?

and you came out of nowhere saying people are jealous etc

and no one jealous of your stank ass
        Saying i have college degrees really got to you huh? & I wasnt referring to you specifically but ok lets say I was, its funny how those 2 parts of my comment stuck out to you, kinda makes you seem insecure. Generally when someone tells me they have a degree, I ask, "what is it in?" Or "what school did you go to?" Besides I was merely referring to my education to point out that I did what we were told (or at least I was) as youths.

Anyways Javi, I actually like you for the most part. & it doesnt really seem like have a horse in this race nor do you seem well schooled about what you are talking about when it comes to politics. Seems you are a little impulsive to what you hear from the red hat wearers.

You dont have to take my advice but generally when something is being debated I dont know the pros and cons about or effects me very little, I stay out.
        Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 01-21-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If I could green K you I would.
            As would I ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Those are f**cking traps.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                ignorance........

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  He is not gonna do that. At least not right now. So in the mean time get the DACA deal so these kids can get jobs, have a SS, attend college. In 3 years or less many things can happen. These kids can get their jobs to pay the cost of a visa or green card, another deal can be made, they may decide to make it permanent you never know. But for now get it done.
                  I get what your saying. But from a negotiating perspective trump would lose interest in DACA once he has his “wall”. He wants the wall so bad he’ll do anything for it. So the dems are gonna hold out for something they really want.

Comment

• Never thought I saw the day that people are more concerned about illegal immigrants that the people of their own nation.

Instead of a wall lets use tech so the silicone valley democrat donors collect all that money.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      ignorance........
                      True. Nowadays it’s called climate change, not gobal warming. Because the idiots spreading this BS don’t know wether it’ll be hot or warm, so climate change is the safe bet. And the idiots believing in it are even dumber.

Comment

Working...
                      X